Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stonesmonth podcast May 22nd 2015
Posted by: hotspot3000 ()
Date: May 22, 2015 04:52

This is an Australian podcast. The hosts love discussing details and topics raised here on ioor. Thanks heaps for keeping us so up to date.

Town Hall Johnny and Terry are beside themselves discussing The Rolling Stones Sticky Fingers Theatre Show in Los Angeles California last night. Plus some pretty dirty things going on behind the scenes on the eve of The Zip Code tour starting.

[stonesradio.podomatic.com]

Re: Stonesmonth podcast May 22nd 2015
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: May 22, 2015 12:46

Nice chat, I think this Mick Taylor thing, it was good for us that he played on Midnight Rambler on the last tour but how, how , how could he play on anything else?? come on , We have Woody now, there is no way Mick Taylor could play and leave Woody out just no way. That is the reason for him not being on this tour, he did his bit and we are all grateful but lets move on with what we have and stop all this where is Mick Taylor stuff, he left the band 40 years ago and it was his decision.

Posted by: hotspot3000 ()
Date: May 23, 2015 04:12

Thanks for listening Pgarof. Yeh I wasn't thinking that Ronnie would be left out. When they all played on Rambler and cyhmk on the last tour I thought it sounded awesome and new. It was like a different band. I thought initially that 3 guitars would be ridiculous but I thought it actually worked and sounded fresh. Like another development for the band. Probably impractical for lots of reasons. But Mick Taylor is of course a huge part of Sticky Fingers. I'm happy either way really. I'm glad they did the club show. Cheers

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: May 23, 2015 05:35

Just had a listen...their production notes are definitely sourced from this forum I would say...nice recap of our two most popular threads at the moment...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2157
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home