Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

REAL Venue Specific merchandise and Shirts..
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 2, 2015 20:47

One of the real thrills I used to get in going to Rolling Stones concerts at various venues, was getting there real early to snag one of the Venue Specific shirts..

I'm not talking about the venue specific ones of today that all of us can now buy online.. I mean ones where the ONLY way to get was to actually be there..

They didn't make many and they would sell out quickly.
The last one(s) I got was The Bigger Bang Tour.. with the last purchase being one in Vegas. Today one is listed for $150 on Ebay. Still have mine, but wish I bought several. The next tour, all the shirts could be bought on their webpage from any show.

That one was a great one..

Does anyone know if they market anything anymore that you can only obtain at the venues??

Re: REAL Venue Specific merchandise and Shirts..
Posted by: boston2006 ()
Date: May 2, 2015 21:01

I loved the one from Chicago with the tongue sticking out of Al Capones mouth .

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: May 3, 2015 17:28

Licks BUDOKAN limited is one of the most famous Stones T-shirts among Japanese fans.
I attended the show but unfortunately couldn't get it and don't know how many sold.

19,800 JPY(=160 USD) now on a Japanese auction site.

Btw, Macca played at BUDOKAN last week, first time since 1966 as Beatles.
Then BUDOKAN limited T-shirts sold out in 60 min. I was on the queue and couldn't get it again. But Japanese promoter announced increasing products and ship them in this month.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: May 3, 2015 18:10

That may be the coolest Rolling Stones shirt.Ever.
Thanks for posting.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 3, 2015 23:25

MisterDDDD
One of the real thrills I used to get in going to Rolling Stones concerts at various venues, was getting there real early to snag one of the Venue Specific shirts..

I'm not talking about the venue specific ones of today that all of us can now buy online.. I mean ones where the ONLY way to get was to actually be there..

They didn't make many and they would sell out quickly.
The last one(s) I got was The Bigger Bang Tour.. with the last purchase being one in Vegas. Today one is listed for $150 on Ebay. Still have mine, but wish I bought several. The next tour, all the shirts could be bought on their webpage from any show.

That one was a great one..

Does anyone know if they market anything anymore that you can only obtain at the venues??

I have this one & the one they did for the 50 & Counting tour. That one was pretty cool, too. I'm a Luddite & can't post a picture, haha.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1740
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home