Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Has Anyone Contacted A Psychic Regarding The Future Of The Rolling Stones?
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: May 29, 2011 20:44

If I consulted a psychic about anything, it wold be to get the winning lottery numbers, but then why do psychics have to work?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: May 29, 2011 20:47

Nah, you're optimistic, Stonescrow. This forum needs optimists to balance all the pessimists (who tends to be in majority).

Posted by: tomcat2006 ()
Date: May 29, 2011 20:48

mickschix
Oh, yeah, that's top of my to do list.

+1 :-)

Posted by: stonescrow ()
Date: May 29, 2011 20:58

Stoneage
Nah, you're optimistic, Stonescrow. This forum needs optimists to balance all the pessimists (who tends to be in majority).

Thanks, mate, guess I was heavily influenced by Oddball (character played by Donald Sutherland in the 1970 Clint Eastwood movie Kelly's Heroes) at a young age and it just stayed with me all these years.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 29, 2011 21:09

Edith Grove
If I consulted a psychic about anything, it wold be to get the winning lottery numbers ...

Go for the Powerball, Edith. Then you can just hire the boys for a private gig and invite all your favourite people! [Batting eyelashes]

Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: May 29, 2011 21:24

Only Mick, Keith, Charlie, and perhaps Ronnie and Michael Cohl know the future of The Rolling Stones,
not some random psychic who claims to have some paranormal abilities.
I am amazed how easily some people turn to the irrational. There is no such thing as paranormal acitvity.

James Randi gives $1 million to anyone who can prove their pyschic skills.
Strangely, no one who claims to have such abilities have been able to show them under controlled and supervised circumstances.
The amateurs are deluded, the proffesionals are swindlers who have made millions.
"Has Anyone Contacted A Psychic Regarding The Future Of The Rolling Stones?"
I can bet you any money a proffesional psychic will not answer you a straight "yes" or "no" to that question.

What happend to logical, reasoning and rational thinking?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-29 21:26 by The Worst..

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: May 29, 2011 21:31

Honestly, at one point in time,possibly in the eighties, possibly between the Steel Wheels and Voodoo Lounge tours, I can't remember the exact time or time frame, I had a series of nightmarish dreams that the Stones played special gigs that I either missed completely or was held up somehow so that I came too late,and therefore missed a portion of the concert. It was always like someone telling me afterwards: "Oh, they premiered songs x, y or z tonight but you came too late". Either live debuts of certain songs or songs that they hadn't played for ages and that I always wanted to hear. One dream even went so far that the Stones played my hometown, and I missed it. At that time, I was actually thinking about getting some professional help...honestly!

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: May 29, 2011 21:32

No

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-29 22:01 by EddieByword.

Date: May 29, 2011 21:58

riverrat
The supernatural is just as real as the natural existence. The unseen realm exists. But there are universal truths and lies, also, which come from Good and Evil, Light and Dark, like Star Trek and all those other movies. You have to get your info from the Truth, not from mostly truth mixed with a few lies. Make sense at all?? In other words, you always have to consider the source of the info. Which side is it coming from?

I am certainly open to the possibility of a dark side. I have often wondered if my experiences sometimes don't lean more to that side than to the other, although I would like to think that most of the negative things going on in the world have to do with a person's faulty wiring, their up bringing, and just plain ignorance. Maybe the faulty wiring is a direct result of the dark side or evil, I don't know. I do know that some people have a bad spirit about them. Those people I try to avoid.

Posted by: Harlem Shuffler ()
Date: May 29, 2011 22:02

stonescrow
Harlem Shuffler
stonescrow
Never actually consulted with one, however, I have heard stories from some friends that were absolutely chilling in their accuracy. There are many things in this world that can't be explained and I have had my own share of personal experiences that lead me to believe in the supernatural which I am planning to write about.

What medium (no pun intended!) will you be using to write about the supernatural? Are you intending to write a book, compose a magazine article or put something out on the Web?
I've had an experience which appeared to defy the laws of physics and I would be genuinely interested to hear what happened to you and your friends, stonescrow.

As Shakespeare wrote, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy".

I am thinking a book of short stories. I have a lifetime of experiences dating back to the night before JFK's assassination right on through to today. My experiences primarily (but not entirely) involve dates and numbers that seem to go far beyond coincidence. My friends experiences with psychics were basically the psychic knowing things about them and loved ones they couldn't possibly have known. Once I am done with the book I will post some information here. I am not a professional writer, just do it for a hobby, however, I am thinking it may be of some interest to those that get into this kind of stuff so the goal is to get it published at some point.

You could do an OT post telling about your experience. I might be willing to share a story but I would prefer to wait until I have completed the book before giving out too many details.

Thanks for replying. stonescrow. I guess when you say "short stories" you don't mean fictitious tales based on actual events but rather true accounts of your experiences.

I'll think about your suggestion for an OT post. Good luck with the book.

Date: May 29, 2011 22:16

Harlem Shuffler
stonescrow
Harlem Shuffler
stonescrow
Never actually consulted with one, however, I have heard stories from some friends that were absolutely chilling in their accuracy. There are many things in this world that can't be explained and I have had my own share of personal experiences that lead me to believe in the supernatural which I am planning to write about.

What medium (no pun intended!) will you be using to write about the supernatural? Are you intending to write a book, compose a magazine article or put something out on the Web?
I've had an experience which appeared to defy the laws of physics and I would be genuinely interested to hear what happened to you and your friends, stonescrow.

As Shakespeare wrote, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy".

I am thinking a book of short stories. I have a lifetime of experiences dating back to the night before JFK's assassination right on through to today. My experiences primarily (but not entirely) involve dates and numbers that seem to go far beyond coincidence. My friends experiences with psychics were basically the psychic knowing things about them and loved ones they couldn't possibly have known. Once I am done with the book I will post some information here. I am not a professional writer, just do it for a hobby, however, I am thinking it may be of some interest to those that get into this kind of stuff so the goal is to get it published at some point.

You could do an OT post telling about your experience. I might be willing to share a story but I would prefer to wait until I have completed the book before giving out too many details.

Thanks for replying. stonescrow. I guess when you say "short stories" you don't mean fictitious tales based on actual events but rather true accounts of your experiences.

I'll think about your suggestion for an OT post. Good luck with the book.

Thank you very much and yes, each story will be a true account of a personal experience.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: May 29, 2011 22:24

stonescrow
riverrat
The supernatural is just as real as the natural existence. The unseen realm exists. But there are universal truths and lies, also, which come from Good and Evil, Light and Dark, like Star Trek and all those other movies. You have to get your info from the Truth, not from mostly truth mixed with a few lies. Make sense at all?? In other words, you always have to consider the source of the info. Which side is it coming from?

I am certainly open to the possibility of a dark side. I have often wondered if my experiences sometimes don't lean more to that side than to the other, although I would like to think that most of the negative things going on in the world have to do with a person's faulty wiring, their up bringing, and just plain ignorance. Maybe the faulty wiring is a direct result of the dark side or evil, I don't know. I do know that some people have a bad spirit about them. Those people I try to avoid.

Right. I sensed that yesterday with one in particular of 4 guys working in my house. When I went to set my security alarm at night, two sensors were missing and these 4 guys have a key to my house in a lockbox.

Once, I felt that scared, fearful feeling at church and looked and saw it was my friend's son who had grown up--a kid I had known for years. So I dismissed my feeling. Turns out, he ended up in jail for stealing guns from a mall with night vision glasses and other sophisticated equipment, climbing thru the ceilings, etc. Now I don't question myself. I might not be able to predict the future, but I can discern between good and evil.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 29, 2011 22:31

The need to speculate and project wishful thinking into the band's "future" has reached an alarming point, given the titles of some of these threads. It is amazing what the human brain is capable of when you reclaim the parts of it that used to be reserved for worrying about what the Rolling Stones are going to do in the future.

Date: May 29, 2011 22:37

riverrat
stonescrow
riverrat

Right. I sensed that yesterday with one in particular of 4 guys working in my house. When I went to set my security alarm at night, two sensors were missing and these 4 guys have a key to my house in a lockbox.

Once, I felt that scared, fearful feeling at church and looked and saw it was my friend's son who had grown up--a kid I had known for years. So I dismissed my feeling. Turns out, he ended up in jail for stealing guns from a mall with night vision glasses and other sophisticated equipment, climbing thru the ceilings, etc. Now I don't question myself. I might not be able to predict the future, but I can discern between good and evil.

Yes, I understand exactly what you are saying here. You obviously have the gift of discernment. Sometimes people with a bad spirit are good at concealing it. They learn to operate in the shadows and are very careful not to be to blatant with their evil, however, they generally slip up at some point and expose themselves for who they really are.

Date: May 30, 2011 04:35

That's true--people can conceal it. But I get a feeling in my spirit without the person even talking to me--just being in their presence, so it's a little different. There's no hiding it.

Date: May 30, 2011 04:44

SomeTorontoGirl
Edith Grove
If I consulted a psychic about anything, it wold be to get the winning lottery numbers ...

Go for the Powerball, Edith. Then you can just hire the boys for a private gig and invite all your favourite people! [Batting eyelashes]

You know I've actually daydreamed of that, winning the Powerball, booking the Stones, and inviting people I've been talking to for years on this board.
Pathetic ain't it ? grinning smiley

If it ever does happen, STG, you wouldn't need to bat those eyelashes, just book your plane ticket.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: May 30, 2011 04:49

Not pathetic, imo, just nice, EG!

Taking my cue from STG ::twirling hair around my finger::

Date: May 30, 2011 04:50

riverrat
That's true--people can conceal it. But I get a feeling in my spirit without the person even talking to me--just being in their presence, so it's a little different. There's no hiding it.

Yes, with this gift you have you will see it long before others catch on.

Date: May 30, 2011 04:54

stonescrow
riverrat

Yes, with this gift you have you will see it long before others catch on.
That's true. smiling smiley

Date: May 30, 2011 05:07

angee

thumbs up

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: May 30, 2011 05:10

angee

We're a powerful combination! [Ha!]

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: May 30, 2011 06:32

Edith Grove
SomeTorontoGirl
Edith Grove

You know I've actually daydreamed of that, winning the Powerball, booking the Stones, and inviting people I've been talking to for years on this board.
Pathetic ain't it ? grinning smiley

If it ever does happen, STG, you wouldn't need to bat those eyelashes, just book your plane ticket.
Will tapping my toes work?moody smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: May 30, 2011 07:57

I see a beach towel. . .. It's at a nude beach. . . ..I see a 'Todger' of a particular size. . ..

Date: May 30, 2011 12:32

sweetcharmedlife
Will tapping my toes work?moody smiley

That would work better for you than eyelashes or twirling hair. grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1491
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home