Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What about the choir?
Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: February 17, 2015 18:06

I see the Mick Taylor thread has been closed as I was going to add this there but I wonder if the choir on YCAGWYW will still happen, I had been waiting for years to see this and was so please when they did sing on the last tour.

Yes I will still go to see them with no choir but do hope they keep this in as for me it was a highlight of the show.

Re: What about the choir?
Date: February 17, 2015 18:08

I'm pretty sure that they'll continue that portion of the tour.

Posted by: MrThompsonWooft ()
Date: February 17, 2015 18:19

Why has the Mick Taylor thread been closed?

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: February 17, 2015 18:30

i will take the french horn anyday

Posted by: DoctorFreddie ()
Date: February 17, 2015 19:50

What about gathering the choir Keith was singing in when he was youngsmiling smiley

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: February 17, 2015 20:43

MrThompsonWooft
Why has the Mick Taylor thread been closed?

Because Bjornulf said the information was not official and he didn't want people going round and round on the topic before some official facts came to light. He explains in the last post of that thread. peace

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: February 17, 2015 21:15

I remember that years back I posted here on IORR ...that it would be great that they did a version YGAGWYW with a choir...they must have been listing grinning smiley

Date: February 18, 2015 00:14

NICOS
I remember that years back I posted here on IORR ...that it would be great that they did a version YGAGWYW with a choir...they must have been listing grinning smiley

I also posted a message a couple of years ago and know one was interested, most said it was a bad idea

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 18, 2015 02:42

pgarof
NICOS

I also posted a message a couple of years ago and know one was interested, most said it was a bad idea

well when you said it, it was a bad idea, however when NICOS said it, it was a good idea.

that's why, see?

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: February 18, 2015 09:14

OK so who posted the idea of doing a 5CD-box named Grrr years ago?

2 1 2 0

Date: February 18, 2015 13:02

treaclefingers
pgarof
NICOS

well when you said it, it was a bad idea, however when NICOS said it, it was a good idea.

that's why, see?

???

Date: February 18, 2015 13:51

I posted a thread on Madeline Bell in YCAGWYW

Date: February 18, 2015 16:10

paulinestroosnijder
I posted a thread on Madeline Bell in YCAGWYW

Let see if they think it's a good idea Pauline....you have my vote

Date: February 18, 2015 16:49

pgarof
treaclefingers
pgarof
NICOS

that's why, see?

???

I know, right

Date: February 18, 2015 22:16

treaclefingers
pgarof
treaclefingers
pgarof
NICOS

that's why, see?

???

I know, right

I cannot find my post...maybe it was before the BIG change on IORR

[www.iorr.org]

Date: February 18, 2015 22:23

Come On

They'll never fess up! winking smiley

Date: February 18, 2015 22:25

Who's ever idea it was, I thought it was great to involve so many dedicated singers in a huge rock show. It was cool as hell and it worked well. Great promotion for the musical arts and all that. peace

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: February 19, 2015 09:11

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Come On

They'll never fess up! winking smiley

Right..grinning smiley

2 1 2 0

Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: February 19, 2015 15:41

pgarof
NICOS

I'm not even interested in a choir nowadays and consider it a very kitschy arrangement.

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: February 19, 2015 17:03

People love the choir. The choir stays.

Posted by: Papo ()
Date: February 19, 2015 17:19

pgarof
treaclefingers
pgarof
NICOS

that's why, see?

???

It's quite simple, pdarof: NICOS is an anagram of SONIC. So if NICOS says anything relating to the sonic experience at a show, it counts. pgarof is an anagram of...ehm...of...garofp? orafpg?

You get it, don't you?

;-)

By the way, I loved the choir. Thanks to both of you for making it happen!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-02-19 17:21 by Papo.

Date: February 19, 2015 17:30

choir was certainly great. don't need to see it again but wouldn't be upset if I did.

having said that, lots of people haven't seen the show so if just for that reason it would be great to keep.

the thrill of the young people in the choir, you can see it on their faces...just great stuff.

Date: February 19, 2015 20:10

Papo
pgarof
treaclefingers
pgarof
NICOS

that's why, see?

???

It's quite simple, pdarof: NICOS is an anagram of SONIC. So if NICOS says anything relating to the sonic experience at a show, it counts. pgarof is an anagram of...ehm...of...garofp? orafpg?

You get it, don't you?

;-)

By the way, I loved the choir. Thanks to both of you for making it happen!

smiling smiley

Date: February 19, 2015 21:48

Papo

fog rap - a genre originating in the coastal Pacific Northwest USA, characterized by gloomy lyrics and wet (highly effected) samples. peace

Date: February 20, 2015 10:16

Naturalust
Papo

fog rap - a genre originating in the coastal Pacific Northwest USA, characterized by gloomy lyrics and wet (highly effected) samples. peace

nice one

Date: February 20, 2015 15:21

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-02-21 20:08 by treaclefingers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2562
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home