Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What about a new "Concept design Tour" in the fall 0f '15?!
Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: November 17, 2014 23:18

...South America Tour in early 2015 is difficult for economy problems, so why they don't relax a little bit and then recording new stuff for a new album with 2-3 killer tracks to play live on a new Concept Tour in September/October in the US and then in the rest of the world with 12-15 show every leg?!I think that this would be the better choice!

Re: What about a new "Concept design Tour" in the fall 0f '15?!
Posted by: MJRocksoff ()
Date: November 17, 2014 23:45

Would be great to take a break, record a new studio album, and maybe do a MSG and big city tour to support it.

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: November 18, 2014 01:09

My guess is they will do a number of US shows in 2015 and after it's the last shows of the tour in London...the last shows in a long time...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 18, 2014 01:42

Makes sense the "50th/On Fire" Tour can't go on forever...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: November 18, 2014 12:24

mailexile67
...South America Tour in early 2015 is difficult for economy problems, so why they don't relax a little bit and then recording new stuff for a new album with 2-3 killer tracks to play live on a new Concept Tour in September/October in the US and then in the rest of the world with 12-15 show every leg?!I think that this would be the better choice!

Christ, CW is 74 next year, Mick & Keith 72.

Let them do what they want without talking about new tours or records. That will unlikely happen. They have already done enough shows since 2012 to satisfy fans all over the world, shows that seemed unlikely to happen at all after the ABB tour where Keith had health problems during the end of the tour. We should all be very grateful without asking or demanding for any more tours or records.

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: November 18, 2014 18:01

I am very grateful, but this is a Stones Forum where people can talks, hopes or dreams...Or not?!?

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: November 18, 2014 21:35

mailexile67
I am very grateful, but this is a Stones Forum where people can talks, hopes or dreams...Or not?!?
yes it is. You did. People responded. they can talk too.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 19, 2014 14:44

I disagree. Australia has provided the Stones at their best! Don't change a thing and involve MT more (Siver Train, e.g...)

I say finish off the Southern U.S. Leg in Feb, March & April then tackle Europe in late Spring. Maybe some sporadic outdoor Summer festival events to follow.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1415
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home