Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11
Re: Goodbye and Good Luck, Mates
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 29, 2012 04:41

JumpinJackOLantern
It is finished! See you all in Stones Heaven someday. One Love Gold Rings On Ya, forever, mates.smileys with beer

Now wait a second... you were/are the watchman?

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: December 29, 2012 04:44

Max'sKansasCity
stonesnow
Max'sKansasCity
Don't you have a plane to catch or something? If you keep standing on the tarmac waving goodbye it's going to take off without you.

Thats what happened to Joe Walsh in that one song...

Yes, but still, life's been good to him--so far....

Joe Walsh is awesome....

I really like In The City a lot:

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: December 29, 2012 06:52

I understand why you must leave, Jack. Because Halloween is long gone. You should be JumpinJackFrost by now. Come again and try to trick us a little better into figuring you out, though, okay??? Good health and prosperity to you in the New Year! Good job on getting through to the Stones! Cya real soon!

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: December 29, 2012 15:41

Max'sKansasCity
JumpinJackOLantern
It is finished! See you all in Stones Heaven someday. One Love Gold Rings On Ya, forever, mates.smileys with beer

He was also Sir craven of Cottage and the BlackHat. I think he believed that they were all different people. He also believes that there will be a group called the Sons of the Beatles that will take over pop music.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: December 29, 2012 17:42

This person(s) does get annoying, at times. Atleast they are for the Stones. Imagine if they were anti-Stones.

Date: December 29, 2012 20:41

drbryant
Max'sKansasCity
JumpinJackOLantern

He was also Sir craven of Cottage and the BlackHat. I think he believed that they were all different people. He also believes that there will be a group called the Sons of the Beatles that will take over pop music.

Sheesh.... talk about a party of one winking smiley

Date: December 29, 2012 20:59

Max'sKansasCity
drbryant
Max'sKansasCity
JumpinJackOLantern

Add to the guest list Stonescrow, MightyStonesStillRollin50, and the short-lived DoomNGloom [in a post as DNG around November 1 he admitted that thewatchman, stonescrow, MSSR50, and DNG were all one in the same]. He probably holds the IORR record for most times being banned. He's a one-man banned for sure.

Date: December 29, 2012 21:02

drbryant
Max'sKansasCity
JumpinJackOLantern

His Sons of the Beatles agenda was all part of his Stones legacy agenda. He dreamed of a second-generation Beatles to tarnish the legacy of The Fab Four, thus elevating The Stones above The Beatles at last in his imagined "legacy war".

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: December 29, 2012 21:17

Date: December 29, 2012 21:23

Kraft Suspense Theatre: Season 1, Episode 26
The Watchman (14 May 1964)
TV Episode - 60 min - Crime | Drama | Mystery

A newspaper writer/novelist tells his analyst about his experiences with a man who was a once a rebel in Spain

Director: Sydney Pollack
Writer: David Rayfiel
Stars: Jack Warden, Victoria Shaw and Telly Savalas

Date: December 29, 2012 21:25

So.... should we have a banned aid concert... or something?

Posted by: BlackHat ()
Date: December 29, 2012 21:35

I have serious concerns about some of the contributors to this thread. The consequence of serious drug abuse?

Date: December 29, 2012 21:43

BlackHat
I have serious concerns about some of the contributors to this thread. The consequence of serious drug abuse?

Why should you care if it isn't your farewell thread? You and JumpinJackOLantern sure take "each other" way to personally.

Date: December 29, 2012 21:53

BlackHat

Why would you assume anyone gives a shit what concerns you?

Date: December 29, 2012 21:56

Pathetic people who feel the need to keep changing posting names and then accuse other of having problems?... that is too funny. These noob/names changers are always good for a few laughs as they do their best to start shit, before disappearing again... only to reappear later.... rinse and repeat

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: December 29, 2012 22:02

BlackHat

Thanks for your concern smileys with beer Cheers. Now, on with the show

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 29, 2012 22:04

Max'sKansasCity
Pathetic people who feel the need to keep changing posting names and then accuse other of having problems?... that is too funny. These noob/names changers are always good for a few laughs as they do their best to start shit, before disappearing again... only to reappear later.... rinse and repeat

so true. there's no need to change posting names. start out with a dozen or so, like me, and then you can still keep posting as bv does his banning...it's really quite simple.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: December 29, 2012 22:26

stonesnow
Max'sKansasCity
drbryant
Max'sKansasCity
JumpinJackOLantern

Add to the guest list Stonescrow, MightyStonesStillRollin50, and the short-lived DoomNGloom [in a post as DNG around November 1 he admitted that thewatchman, stonescrow, MSSR50, and DNG were all one in the same]. He probably holds the IORR record for most times being banned. He's a one-man banned for sure.
That is so funny, stonesnow! That needs to be his new name! onemanbanned! lol

Date: December 29, 2012 22:29

And there is already a theme song....

Good ole AM radio...

Date: December 29, 2012 22:31

Max'sKansasCity
And there is already a theme song....

Good ole AM radio...

How about 2 theme songs?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: December 30, 2012 01:28

I always appreciated Jack, Crow, Watchman, Mighty or whatever his moniker was. He was, as Mick Jagger, a nice bunch of guys!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: December 30, 2012 01:51

Are they really gone this time or is there a black hat lurking around?

Date: December 30, 2012 02:22

GasLightStreet
Are they really gone this time or is there a black hat lurking around?

I believe also that Sir Craven still resides in his cottage, but is living now as a shut in and just won't come out and play anymore.

Date: December 30, 2012 03:01

Die Die Die.....already

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011
Current Page: 11 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1261
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home