Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Launch Ronnie Lane Memorial dvd featuring Paul Weller, Ronnie Wood,
Posted by: Lien ()
Date: April 28, 2014 20:29

RONNIE LANE MEMORIAL CONCERT DVD featuring Paul Weller, Pete Townshend, Ronnie Wood, Ocean Colour Scene and an all star cast will be launched.......
at this years SMALL FACES CONVENTION with special guests from the concert in attendance. PURCHASE TICKETS NOW and receive FREE PAUL WELLER sings RONNIE LANE CD (first 100 only). Three tracks not available anywhere else in the world!

Ronnie Lane Memorial Concert, filmed at The Royal Albert Hall, London on 8th April 2004.

Featuring exclusive performances by the cast, including Pete Townshend, Paul Weller, Kenney Jones, Ocean Colour Scene, Sam Brown, Chris Farlowe, Glen Matlock and more.

SATURDAY 13TH SEPTEMBER 2014
[www.wappingwharf.com] for details/tickets.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-28 20:31 by Lien.

Re: Launch Ronnie Lane Memorial dvd featuring Paul Weller, Ronnie Wood,
Date: June 21, 2014 18:21

At The Royal Albert Hall, London on 8th April 2004 after some 15 months of planning with Paul Weller, Ronnie Wood, Pete Townshend, Steve Ellis, Midge Ure, Ocean Colour Scene amongst them artists assembled to perform to a sell-out venue and to pay tribute to a man who co-wrote many Mod anthems such as "Itchycoo Park, All Or Nothing, Here Comes The Nice, My Mind's Eye" to name just a few.

Ronnie Lane was the creative heart of two of Rock n Rolls quintessentially English groups, firstly during the 60's with The Small Faces then during the 70s with The Faces. After the split of the Faces he then formed Slim Chance and toured the UK in a giant circus tent as well as working in the studio with Eric Clapton, Pete Townshend And Ronnie Wood.

[www.angelair.co.uk]

Date: June 22, 2014 12:52

And Slim Chance is still touring: a fabulous band! Go check it out. (Charlie Hart features in this band, he also plays with Chris Jagger)

Ronnie Lane Memorial Concert 8 April 2004 RAH & Ronnie Wood
Date: August 2, 2014 11:45

Ronnie Lane Memorial Concert - The Jones Gang with Ronnie Wood "Had Me A Real Good Time"

Great DVD !!

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Ronnie Lane Memorial Concert 8 April 2004 RAH & Ronnie Wood
Posted by: three16 ()
Date: August 2, 2014 12:47

that singer does a really good job and Ronnies playing and tone is classic woody.
thanks for the link... ronnie b goode

Re: Ronnie Lane Memorial Concert 8 April 2004 RAH & Ronnie Wood
Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 2, 2014 13:21

Looks wonderful. I'll buy most things Ronnie Lane related, so I've just ordered this. One or another of his albums are always on my playlist.

Slim Chance are still very much alive and active

[www.slim-chance.co.uk]

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: August 4, 2014 00:44

Thanks for posting - I just ordered the DVD - Pete Townshend's version of "Stone" is a treat for me.

Date: August 4, 2014 21:56

if you order it at www.wappingwharf.com ,you'll get a free programme of that concert.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1870
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home