Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Keith backstage with Peter Wolf and the Midnight Travelers 24.3.11
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: March 26, 2011 00:39

I can dig that, I just wouldnt think most of what he see's here(if he even looks) would be very encouraging to him.But then I aint him so guess I really shouldnt speculate.

Date: March 26, 2011 01:24

Where are people seeing these slow movements? Crazy.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 26, 2011 03:30

Why does it seem uncool for Keith to wear a Keith T-shirt? There's must something un-Keith about it.

Posted by: KeithNacho ()
Date: March 26, 2011 09:44

I'd like to see to al IORRians between 65-70 years old............... i thin they might look slow, very slow, fat, very fat, bold, very bold............and stupid, very stupid

Leave this man alone please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have enjoyed his music during 40-50 years and you must be happy with that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REST IN PEACE THIS FORUM

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: March 26, 2011 10:13

Palace Revolution 2000
Where are people seeing these slow movements? Crazy.
Should Keith be hopping and dancing to show IORR'arians that he is fit smileys with beer
I think most of us look a bit worn out after a long winter. A few days in Barbados and Keith would look wonderful.

Posted by: yorkey ()
Date: March 26, 2011 13:50

KeithNacho
I'd like to see to al IORRians between 65-70 years old............... i thin they might look slow, very slow, fat, very fat, bold, very bold............and stupid, very stupid

thumbs up

ain't the first time he's worn a shirt of himself

You got the Sun, You got the Moon,
and you've got
The Rolling Stones

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: March 26, 2011 16:47

Looks like and old geezer. Pull up that rocking chair

Date: March 26, 2011 16:48

24FPS
It's amazing how many years will peel away when they hit the stage in 2012.

maybe, time doesn't wait for nobody

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: March 26, 2011 17:23

I think he looks very good indeed, the guy is pushing 70 for christ sakes!

Posted by: Floorbird ()
Date: March 26, 2011 17:29

He looks good to me slow and cool.

Date: March 26, 2011 18:18

sweetcharmedlife
Looking pretty old. Plus wearing a tshirt of an old image of himself? Hey Keith.instead of wearing a picture of your former self,how about picking up a guitar and playing like your former self.

...He's wearing a T-shirt with a parody of the famous iconic Ché Guevara image on it; nothing else.
The fact that the paraphrasing of that icon lies in the use of the image of "70's Keith, the non-political rebel" only makes it funny, AND suitable for him to wear that.
Nothing embarassing about that!!

After all: we all know that Keith, he ain't no Ché Guevara...

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: March 26, 2011 19:54

chelskeith
no phone, uh, ok, I'll email Jane...

Yeah I heard that too. Who is Jane? His publicist? A man can look and wear what he wants. Maybe he was advertising for a new tee shirt line. The point is he was out on the town enjoying himself. I was home watching tv. Where would you rather be?

Posted by: proudmary ()
Date: March 26, 2011 20:04

MississippiBullfrog
sweetcharmedlife
Looking pretty old. Plus wearing a tshirt of an old image of himself? Hey Keith.instead of wearing a picture of your former self,how about picking up a guitar and playing like your former self.

...He's wearing a T-shirt with a parody of the famous iconic Ché Guevara image on it; nothing else.
Where did you get it from? It's regulary Keith's t-shirt, very cool indeed, but not
when he himself wears it. I mean, it's okey on stage, but otherwise? After all he is not lead singer, let Jagger to be narcissistic,flamboyant, stupid whatever, that's what lead singers are supposed to be.
It just weird that KEITH is so obsessed with attention on this very late stage of his life.
btw, I'm not sure that Jagger wore t-shirts with his lips or face off stage but may be I'm wrong

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: March 26, 2011 20:10

Jane is Jane Rose, Keith's manager for the past thirty years or thereabouts.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: March 26, 2011 20:14

Keith will always be a cool guy till the day he departs this life.He was born a cool dude and that's the way he is. smoking smiley

Posted by: stones78 ()
Date: March 26, 2011 20:22

KeithNacho

Also they might look bald.

Date: March 26, 2011 21:05

proudmary
Where did you get it from? It's regulary Keith's t-shirt

...just look at the picture; it's a "Ché/Keith"-parody...
whether it's 'regular' (I guess in the sense of: prettty well known?!) seems irrelevant to me.

And BTW: I don't see anything wrong in wearing a T-shirt with your own image on it (especially not if you're rather making fun of yourself) when you're a rock star - they're probably the most narcistic people in the world!
That's part of the attraction, I guess...

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: March 26, 2011 21:39

I avoided looking at this for fear of disappointment in Keith's condition, but curiosity finally got the best of me. I'm actually relieved--he looks and sounds fine! In fact, I think the biggest change may be that he appears completely sober, and I don't think I've ever seen Keith in that state. Weird...

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: March 26, 2011 21:40

Musicians are a different breed. For almost 20 years I've attended a place in L.A. called The Silent Movie theater. Bob Mitchell, was the pianist/organist who accompanied the silent films. Bob, who passed away in 2009, at the age of 96, accompanied silent films in theaters as a teenager in the 1920s. During the opening of the 1940s Bing Crosby film 'Going My Way' there is credit given to the Bob Mitchell Boys Choir, an outfit of his that was famously used in the film.

The first time I saw and met Bob, he was this humped over lump of a man who sat in the front row at The Silent Movie Theater. I thought he was there to see films he remembered from his youth, until it was time for the show to start, and he rose, made his way to the piano and dazzled us for two hours as a Felix The Cat cartoon flickered on the screen. I was also lucky enough as a child to see and hear Duke Ellington in Atlantic City in 1966. Duke was 67 at the time. He had lived a much tougher road life than the Stones could even imagine. And yet, there he was, on stage, magnificient.

Now the Stones are in that age range, believe it or not. I have every confidence that they'll hit the boards in full roar when the time comes. The music will lift them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-27 08:07 by 24FPS.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: March 26, 2011 23:09

black n blue
Looks like and old geezer

uh he is an old geezer

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 26, 2011 23:33

...........nice words 24FPS

ROCKMAN

Posted by: stones78 ()
Date: March 27, 2011 01:05

He looks like he's about 150 years old.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: March 27, 2011 01:51

He looks like he's about 150 years old.

that's nuffin' ...... you should see me just around midnight.....

ROCKMAN

Date: March 27, 2011 01:53

vudicus
I think he looks very good indeed, the guy is pushing 70 for christ sakes!

Put some hair color in there!

Posted by: Richards1978 ()
Date: March 27, 2011 03:36

Agree with Black n Blue : He MUST dye his hair !!!
Love the t-shirt and him wearing it though !

Date: March 27, 2011 03:59

No - don't dye the hair. Matter of fact that was a good thing about seeing him: with the white hair. Come on - he is almost 70.
Peter Wolf on the other hand - do you want Keith with that pot of ink on his head?

Date: March 27, 2011 04:38

slow movements:
seem to be cool and mature for me, not sleepy or anything like that.

pretty old:
he is old, but looks very good to me.
Grey hair looks fantastic on him, I think!! Not anyway close to old man´s style.

t-shirt:
well, I don´t know........

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: March 27, 2011 07:19

Very cool! Two friends talking music and making some contacts. He is emailing Jane? Gene? ...Keith is mellow and looking fit. It is funny how some of the commentators are so fixated on analyzing him like the Kremlin spooks always looking at the Soviet leaders to try to make predictions about the inner workings of the party. Keith is looking good, happy, and at ease. Looks like he should be playing!

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: March 27, 2011 08:36

i think keith seems amazing here - no pirate schtick - none of the phony "life" posing - just a world weary, relaxed stone - awesome

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: March 27, 2011 11:24

Please, no hair dye! It amazes me that people who complain about artificial "Vegas" shows, and slate today's music business for being obsessed with appearance, still seem to want Keith to have "work" done on his face and dye his hair to look younger. He looks like the 67-year-old grandfather he is, out enjoying an evening's music with friends. If you want a teen idol, go look at Justin Bieber.

(Nothing against Mr. Bieber, by the way. That's a good voice he's got, and he'd probably have been successful in any age).

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1522
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home