Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: What Stones music do ya like to hear when yer on the crapper?
Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: March 21, 2011 20:47

i'm not afraid to reveal myself. (not that anyone really knows me or cares anyway)
hmm...let's see. i think the first username i used was izzy-anderson without the - (my old username is censored?!?) but then bv banned me because i spoke up against his policies when there was that "hottest women/men in music" thread. or maybe my messages just got deleted, i forget! but i definitely got banned when i questioned his idea that he owns the rights to rolling stones setlists and that they aren't public domain. i forget which name i was using at that time. something similar to izzy, i think. and then i used the name "bernardshakey" but i got banned because i posted a parody video about keith's book but because there was a link to some dude's blog in the video during the credits, i guess the guy that created the video, bv banned me because he thought i was promoting a website, even though people use links to their own websites as their signatures which are seen everytime they post a message. then i got banned because i called mickscarey a troll. i forget which name i was using then. maybe "bernardshakeyagain" or something. i forget.
maybe i'll get banned again for outing myself just now. oh well. i don't see why i should. i'm not harming anyone. g'day.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-21 20:52 by ineedadrink.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: March 21, 2011 21:04

if it is after a night of beer and peanuts, I always go with Mick Jagger Solo, Let's Work:
"You start to lose your nuts, don't you look seedy!"

Date: March 21, 2011 23:32

New Feces

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 23, 2011 01:22

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-23 01:25 by Amsterdamned.

Date: March 23, 2011 01:25

I am also fed up with full -skale attacks against USA, right wing governments, whatever they can be from ,coming from the same posters ,always . <swaystones>

Let's look at it this way:

Others might get fed up with people that are promoting certain countries, right wing governments whatever they can be from, and at the same time asking bv to close a thread when it's about politics. You can better better talk about sex and tax. At least that's what I'am thinking when I'am on the crapper.cool smiley

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: March 23, 2011 10:53

ineedadrink
i'm not afraid to reveal myself. (not that anyone really knows me or cares anyway)
hmm...let's see. i think the first username i used was izzy-anderson without the - (my old username is censored?!?) but then bv banned me because i spoke up against his policies when there was that "hottest women/men in music" thread. or maybe my messages just got deleted, i forget! but i definitely got banned when i questioned his idea that he owns the rights to rolling stones setlists and that they aren't public domain. i forget which name i was using at that time. something similar to izzy, i think. and then i used the name "bernardshakey" but i got banned because i posted a parody video about keith's book but because there was a link to some dude's blog in the video during the credits, i guess the guy that created the video, bv banned me because he thought i was promoting a website, even though people use links to their own websites as their signatures which are seen everytime they post a message. then i got banned because i called mickscarey a troll. i forget which name i was using then. maybe "bernardshakeyagain" or something. i forget.
maybe i'll get banned again for outing myself just now. oh well. i don't see why i should. i'm not harming anyone. g'day.

Geez ,man !You've been banned so often ?
You might feel as Chuck Connors then ...winking smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Date: March 23, 2011 11:12

Amsterdamned
I am also fed up with full -skale attacks against USA, right wing governments, whatever they can be from ,coming from the same posters ,always . <swaystones>

Others might get fed up with people that are promoting certain countries, right wing governments whatever they can be from, and at the same time asking bv to close a thread when it's about politics. You can better better talk about sex and tax. At least that's what I'am thinking when I'am on the crapper.cool smiley

First of all , I don't promote my political ideas here ,I just don't hide them,if you get the clearcut/nuance ,unlikely you,who always jump on the oportunity to post what I call your propaganda ,whatever the subject of the topic can be .

May be I am a little harsh with you ?

I am offended knowing what you are thinking of me when you are on the bathroom ,I 'd rather prefer you think about me when you have sex or when you fill your income tax return cool smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: March 23, 2011 13:08

Anyway, back to the purpose of this fine thread;

Where the boys go (ie - the gents)
All about poo
Dirty Work
Had it with poo
Farts for sale

Date: March 23, 2011 14:32

SwayStones
Amsterdamned

First of all , I don't promote my political ideas here ,I just don't hide them,if you get the clearcut/nuance ,unlikely you,who always jump on the oportunity to post what I call your propaganda ,whatever the subject of the topic can be .

I am offended knowing what you are thinking of me when you are on the bathroom ,I 'd rather prefer you think about me when you have sex or when you fill your income tax return cool smiley

Well..not hiding and promoting are more or less the same here.
For the rest, I'am not thinking about you when I'am making love or on the crapper. Let that be crystal clear.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-23 14:44 by Amsterdamned.

Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: March 23, 2011 14:53

Under my bum

Posted by: skipstone ()
Date: March 23, 2011 15:02

Got banned for calling Mickscarey a troll? That's hilarious!

Date: March 23, 2011 17:22

Amsterdamned
SwayStones
Amsterdamned

Well..not hiding and promoting are more or less the same here.
For the rest, I'am not thinking about you when I'am making love or on the crapper. Let that be crystal clear.

Do do do you mean you think of me only when you fill your income tax return,that is to say once a year ?
Wow !
That's usually not the way as men think of me but well ...each to his own !There's no accounting for taste cool smiley

Posted by: ineedadrink ()
Date: March 23, 2011 17:35

skipstone
Got banned for calling Mickscarey a troll? That's hilarious!
i thought republicans were supposed to be tough winking smiley

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: March 25, 2011 00:08

my mum's contribution.....

Can't you hear me plopping?

Posted by: vudicus ()
Date: March 25, 2011 00:14

solo works:

Keith:
Struggle
Take it So Hard

Ronnie:
I Can Feel The Fire

Mick:
1/2 a Loaf

Posted by: nanker phelge ()
Date: March 25, 2011 01:12

If its a good one- satisfaction
susie poo
dirty work

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-25 19:23 by nanker phelge.

Posted by: No Expectations ()
Date: March 25, 2011 01:20

None

Posted by: Captainchaos ()
Date: March 25, 2011 01:54

sticky fingers winking smiley

Date: March 25, 2011 12:46

Captainchaos
sticky fingers winking smiley

...yúk.

But still on topic: did the Stones ever do a cover version of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire"?!
Would be great if they did, for the purpose of this thread. cool smiley

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: March 25, 2011 14:40

Well, I had a bloody good laugh right through this post. Very interesting to see so much wit and constructive humour from so many IORRers. Remember, laughter is the best medicine. Should be heaps more of it.

Date: March 25, 2011 15:01

stonesman87
Well, I had a bloody good laugh right through this post. Very interesting to see so much wit and constructive humour from so many IORRers. Remember, laughter is the best medicine. Should be heaps more of it.

+1 smileys with beer

["I can hear the Bullfrog calling me..."]

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 25, 2011 15:29

The anthem of all constipated people : "Time is on my side"

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 25, 2011 18:46

stonesman87
Still waiting to read something that's actually funny in this thread.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: March 25, 2011 18:54

Shittiest thread ever! LOL drinking smiley smileys with beer confused smiley

Date: March 25, 2011 19:07

sweetcharmedlife
stonesman87

Sounds like you may be a little constipated...

Date: March 25, 2011 19:09

SwayStones

Do do do you mean you think of me only when you fill your income tax return,that is to say once a year ?
Wow !
That's usually not the way as men think of me but well ...each to his own !There's no accounting for taste cool smiley

My promotings here are music related,since iorr is about music, not about politics,unless I disagree. Your assumed tax issues about me tell more about you then about me.
And indeed, thank god there's no account for love. One cannot buy everything for money.

To stay topic related:

100 years ago

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-03-25 21:27 by Amsterdamned.

Date: March 25, 2011 19:16

When I get up off the toilet, after I've flushed, and to my dismay I still see:
Short & Curlies
smileys with beer

Posted by: nanker phelge ()
Date: March 25, 2011 19:24

sweetcharmedlife
stonesman87

I thought Shitadel was the best so far!

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: March 25, 2011 20:10

thumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs down
thumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs downthumbs down

Date: March 25, 2011 20:13

sweetcharmedlife

Whoa!

MAJOR constipation!

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 5 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1355
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home