Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ben Waters and Bill Wyman Friday 21 March
Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: March 20, 2014 16:29

For those living in London and around: Bill Wyman will play with Ben Waters in Pizza Express in Soho.

Re: Ben Waters and Bill Wyman Friday 21 March
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: March 20, 2014 16:35

Yes, see here: [www.benwaters.com] .

Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: March 22, 2014 12:41

I saw the first show and it was delicious. Basically an unplugged show of 12-bar blues and boogie, Call me the breeze was the highlight for me.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 22, 2014 13:40

MartinB
I saw the first show and it was delicious. Basically an unplugged show of 12-bar blues and boogie, Call me the breeze was the highlight for me.

Excellent, it sounded a great little gig. Any photos or videos?

Posted by: monkeymantoo ()
Date: March 22, 2014 14:09

I caught the second show - excellent jam session and party time for all. Bill was really enjoying playing with Terry Taylor and encouraging Ben Waters 13 year old son on sax!

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: March 22, 2014 14:22

Lovely evening. You have to wonder if Bill hasn't chosen the better life at this stage - able to play what he wants, when he wants, with people he gets along with, minimal hassle and enough money.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: March 22, 2014 15:24

Lady Jayne
Lovely evening. You have to wonder if Bill hasn't chosen the better life at this stage - able to play what he wants, when he wants, with people he gets along with, minimal hassle and enough money.

He has become an elder statesman of rock over the past few years, people love to jam with him and he still draws a consistent and fairly large crowd. He's happy with his lifestyleand thats all that matters smileys with beer

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: March 22, 2014 18:32

Sounds lovely. I still haven't seen Bill. Unbelievable. I hope I will catch his RK somewhere.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1263
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home