Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Happy Birthday BluzDude
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: January 31, 2012 17:48

Happy Birthday my Stonesian,Springsteen rocking friend. smileys with beer

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Re: Happy Birthday BluzDude
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 31, 2012 17:51

Happy Birthday Bluzdude..... have fun, cuz fun is a good thing to have.

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 31, 2012 18:53

Happy Birthday ,Allan !

Have lots of "CĂ´tes du Rhone" wine!smiling smiley

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: January 31, 2012 18:55

Wish you a very happy year!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: January 31, 2012 19:45

Thank you my Friends!

...and Sway, that's my favorite wine.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 31, 2012 20:14

have a great day, Allan

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: January 31, 2012 21:37

happy Birthday! did you find any Czechvar? hope so. love Cotes du Rhone too

smiling smiley

Date: January 31, 2012 23:21

duke richardson
happy Birthday! did you find any Czechvar? hope so. love Cotes du Rhone too

smiling smiley

Thanks all!
..and yes, I found a couple places that carry it, I just have to get over there, thanx.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: January 31, 2012 23:29

Happy Birthday

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Date: February 1, 2012 03:36

Wow! I am so overwhelmed! I never never knew I had so many friends. All these birthday greetings just leave me speechless, what can I say? Thank you, thank you, thank you!smileys with beer
...Oh, and just in case I forget, I wish all of you a happy birthday in advance in case I forget!>grinning smiley<

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: February 1, 2012 03:47

For you, Blue!

Happy birthday!

Date: February 1, 2012 03:51

That's a great one STG, now I have to figure a way to make that the wall paper of my work computer!smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: donnarq1 ()
Date: February 1, 2012 11:33

Hbd..see you at T.J.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: February 1, 2012 22:38

SomeTorontoGirl
For you, Blue!

Happy birthday!
Funny!grinning smiley

Date: January 31, 2014 18:33

Not my place to bring this up............................................OK, but what the heck! >grinning smiley<smileys with beerspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

...For those of you in Australia and New Zealand...I know it's a day latedrinking smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: January 31, 2014 18:37

Enjoy your birthday! Have a great day! smileys with beer

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 31, 2014 18:38

A warm Happy Birthday from the cold part of the country!

Date: January 31, 2014 18:41

Happy Birthday BluzDude - great meeting you last year!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 31, 2014 18:50

It's your birthday and it's Friday BluzDude, so pace yourself....enjoy your simcha and knock back some of that sweet Manischewitz! grinning smiley

Date: January 31, 2014 19:01

latebloomer
It's your birthday and it's Friday BluzDude, so pace yourself....enjoy your simcha and knock back some of that sweet Manischewitz! grinning smiley

Friday yes...working 1/2 day, and it's so quite here in the office. but I think I will substitute the Manischewitz for a bordeaux tonight...and kick my son out of the mancave for the evening!

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: January 31, 2014 19:09

BluzDude
latebloomer

Friday yes...working 1/2 day, and it's so quite here in the office. but I think I will substitute the Manischewitz for a bordeaux tonight...and kick my son out of the mancave for the evening!

A bordeaux sounds much better than that sickly sweet stuff, although it's not bad after the first two or three cups. drinking smiley

You men and your mancaves...but you go for it BluzDude, kick everybody out and then you can dance around in your underwear to the Stones! smileys with beer

Posted by: gagi ()
Date: January 31, 2014 19:10

------------------------

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: January 31, 2014 19:23

Here's to health and happiness and a bunch of Stones shows!

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: January 31, 2014 19:56

Happy B.Day to you ,Bluz Dude !
Cheers from France
A.L

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 31, 2014 21:35

BluzDude
Not my place to bring this up............................................OK, but what the heck! >grinning smiley<smileys with beerspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

RIGHT ON BRO!!! You know what they say...
if you want something done right... thumbs up smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: January 31, 2014 21:42

Max'sKansasCity
BluzDude
Not my place to bring this [email protected], but what the heck! >grinning smiley<smileys with beerspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

RIGHT ON BRO!!! You know what they say...
if you want something done right... thumbs up smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer drinking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out smileys with beer drinking smiley smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer smileys with beer hot smiley smileys with beer

Thanks, Max - now all I have to say is

+ 1!

Have a great day, BluzDude!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 31, 2014 21:44

Happy Birthday Allan ...Have a great day
And thanks for protecting us in LA..Cheers!!!

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: January 31, 2014 22:34

A very happy birthday to you! smiling smiley smileys with beer

Posted by: 6853 ()
Date: February 1, 2014 00:42

happy birthday !

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: February 1, 2014 01:28

Well done BluzDude smiling smiley Happy Birthday and smileys with beer Cheers

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2078
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home