Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Access to Villa Nellcôte?
Posted by: UnpurePurist ()
Date: January 27, 2014 19:07

I came across this blog post whilst looking for current pictures of Nellcôte, and couldn't help wondering how these guys got access to the house- anyone know anything about this? (I know this is from June 2008).

Cheers,

Dan

EDIT: Incidentally, this was the page I was looking for that I came across awhile back- again, anybody know the story?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-01-27 19:10 by UnpurePurist.

Re: Access to Villa Nellcôte?
Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: January 27, 2014 19:10

From what I can tell the guys who took those photos were contractors who were hired to do repairs/renovations on the house...probably while the owners were away.

Posted by: greenriver ()
Date: January 27, 2014 19:31

Access to the villa, try the door. This is a private property, you simply cannot go inside. The owner is a russian, you can live dangerously if you want.

Posted by: UnpurePurist ()
Date: January 27, 2014 19:50

I know that, I'm not interested in visiting, just curious as to how others have managed it

Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: January 27, 2014 20:51

The proshot images are from the renovations. I have some other images that show the "before" renovations too, but those are much more glam than the 71 images we know. So despite having been made very glam now, its a while since it was a rock n roll mansion.

I dont know about the italians. Thats the first images Ive ever seen of the basement. Thanks! I few here has visited Nellcote inside but somehow lost their photos (its like loosing photos of Jesus. You just dont do it).

The latest news I heard about Nellcote, in dec 2012, was that the Russian tried to sell the house. Have not heard anything more of it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1401
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home