Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT- Springsteen shows available for download!
Posted by: birdie ()
Date: January 16, 2014 00:44

For you Springsteen fans, according to CBS radio live shows will now be available for download over the internet hours after the show ends.Should have done this years ago!

Re: OT- Springsteen shows available for download!
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: January 16, 2014 01:01

From what I've heard, Bruce has talked about it but it unfortunately hasn't been implemented yet. Hopefully I'm wrong. Just based on what I read, it sounded like they could go back on it at any second before it actually ever happens.

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: January 16, 2014 11:37

I hope he'll also open the archives.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: January 16, 2014 11:55

franzk

He's done that more than most - Hammersmith Odeon 75; Tracks; the Darkness On The Edge Of Town box...even the new album.

But it would be great if he released some of those great 70s shows like the Roxy 78 and Bottom Line 75.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 16, 2014 13:28

Silver Dagger
franzk

He's done that more than most - Hammersmith Odeon 75; Tracks; the Darkness On The Edge Of Town box...even the new album.

But it would be great if he released some of those great 70s shows like the Roxy 78 and Bottom Line 75.

Roxy 1978 is superb. I saw him twice on that tour (beginning & end). For me, that was the peak of it. Saw a few dates on The River tour & those were pretty good, too.

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: January 16, 2014 13:37

Silver Dagger
franzk

Yes, but I meant high quality bootlegs from previous tours, I'm sure he's got soundboards of every show in his archives, at least since around 2000. Something like Metallica did, where you can download any show since 2004 in high quality and several older shows on www.livemetallica.com

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: January 16, 2014 14:43

Be nice if the Stones did this.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: January 17, 2014 00:23

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1497
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home