Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Storing your Stones music and souvenirs
Posted by: daytime ()
Date: October 22, 2013 19:12

How do you store your Stones bootlegs? I have some in cases, some in envelopes then put in boxes & plastic storage boxes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-22 20:24 by bv.

Re: Storing your Stones music
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 22, 2013 19:16

Shelf.

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: October 22, 2013 19:23

treaclefingers
Shelf.
thumbs up

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: October 22, 2013 19:34

Just because I have a lot of Stones and Pearl Jam stuff (CDs, DVD/Blu Ray/guitar books, a couple regular books - mainly Life and the rest being Pearl Jam), they have their own shelf/table thing which they share. I don't own many physical copies of bootlegs, the few I do are on on there. I haven't made hard copies of all the ones I've downloaded, they're stored with my other backed up stuff on an external hard drive. I made physical copies of the official bootlegs and they're inside my Some Girls Gift Set CD case, which sits on the table/shelf I mentioned.

How do you store your tshirts
Date: October 22, 2013 19:17

How do you store your Stones shirts? I put mine in drawers due to space but folded neatlt. Show some pics of what shirts you got.

Re: How do you store your tshirts
Date: October 22, 2013 19:21

in a tight ball.

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: October 22, 2013 19:22

I know somebody on this site, if he wants to reveal himself, could have a field day with this topic.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: October 22, 2013 19:26

The small ones I use as undershirts are in a drawer, the other ones are hanging my closet.

Does anyone really care what the heck I do with them? grinning smiley

And do tell, BluzDude, don't leave us all hanging...

Date: October 22, 2013 19:35

latebloomer
The small ones I use as undershirts are in a drawer, the other ones are hanging my closet.

Does anyone really care what the heck I do with them? grinning smiley

And do tell, BluzDude, don't leave us all hanging...

It's not up to me to comment, but I sent him a facebook message informing him of this thread so when he wakes up and hopefully sees this, maybe he will comment.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: October 22, 2013 20:17

daytime
How do you store your Stones shirts? I put mine in drawers due to space but folded neatlt. Show some pics of what shirts you got.

I bet jagger will fancy you.

Jeroen

Re: Storing your Stones music and souvenirs
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 22, 2013 22:53

I found that the receptacle that my Crystal Head vodka came in is perfect for storing hard copies of Stones bootlegs, etc. smiling smiley

Date: October 22, 2013 23:19

I bought a nice trunk in London which holds my extra special Stones stuff, my treasures!

Posted by: boynamedsue69 ()
Date: October 23, 2013 07:08

just for you BluzDude. t-shirts and how to store them. anyway ya can when ya over run by them...

on clothes racks in the passage way,closets, backs of doors on hooks, door handles, wherever they can be hung with a hanger. and not to forget on oneself regularly.... [/

ya can never have too many shirts i say others say i'm "out of control"...

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: October 23, 2013 07:16

We really need StonesTod for this topic.

I have five HUGE plastic storage boxes, of memorabilia from the 1960s on.
When I have the time, I am going to sort it all in order -- make gifts of certain things to certain people on IORR and sell the rest. I vow I will accomplish this in the next six month.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 23, 2013 08:59

...that kitchen is a mess Rob .... hahuh

ROCKMAN

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: October 23, 2013 09:19

You could charge admission for that boynamedsue. You have all kinds of cool shit.

Date: October 23, 2013 09:27

wanna come and clean it ROCKMAN

Date: October 23, 2013 09:29

NoCode0680
You could charge admission for that boynamedsue. You have all kinds of cool shit.

Thanks NOCODE0680. some call it addiction, i call it pleasure......

Date: October 23, 2013 09:34

boynamedsue69
Boy, you should contact the GOR tourist agency and get your place listed and charge admission!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: October 23, 2013 10:01

.....eeerrrr got any collectable cleaning-cloths?????

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: October 23, 2013 10:18

Shelf of course.

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: October 23, 2013 11:20

Warehouse in NY ...

C

Date: October 23, 2013 13:56

stonesrule
I vow I will accomplish this in the next six month.

That made me laugh...I've got a few vows myself stonesrule, let's see how we're both doing with that in six months.

What I want to know boynamedsue69, is what did you have in that large open pill bottle on top of your closet clothes rack? grinning smiley

Seriously, that is quite an impressive collection, but Rockee's right, you need some help in the kitchen.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-23 20:14 by latebloomer.

Date: October 23, 2013 19:50

boynamedsue69
just for you BluzDude. t-shirts and how to store them. anyway ya can when ya over run by them...

on clothes racks in the passage way,closets, backs of doors on hooks, door handles, wherever they can be hung with a hanger. and not to forget on oneself regularly.... [/

ya can never have too many shirts i say others say i'm "out of control"...

Thanks all for posts,boyname sue I'll be sending you a email.

Posted by: rob51 ()
Date: October 26, 2013 02:01

Don't have many bootlegs to store but I do store the one Stones book I am personally involved in, in a bubble envelope beside my sound system in the living room. Probably not the safest place I could find but close to hand when I want it. Had my first concert story included in the Love You Live book by Marylou Renton and although it might mean tons to me, tell it to the kids these days. Couldn't care less, and it's not the first thing I bring up should I manage to intice a sweet young (50 ish or so?) thing up here at times.

Date: October 26, 2013 02:50

rob51
Don't have many bootlegs to store but I do store the one Stones book I am personally involved in, in a bubble envelope beside my sound system in the living room. Probably not the safest place I could find but close to hand when I want it. Had my first concert story included in the Love You Live book by Marylou Renton and although it might mean tons to me, tell it to the kids these days. Couldn't care less, and it's not the first thing I bring up should I manage to intice a sweet young (50 ish or so?) thing up here at times.

Oh dear lord are we that old?!

Date: October 26, 2013 03:22

treaclefingers
rob51

Treacle, you are determined to get yourself in trouble again.

Date: October 26, 2013 03:25

latebloomer
treaclefingers
rob51

OK, I may have said it, but EVERYONE was thinking it!

Date: October 26, 2013 03:29

treaclefingers
latebloomer
treaclefingers
rob51

Well considering that you are conversing here with a 50ish year old woman, I'd say you put your foot in it pretty well, my friend.

Date: October 26, 2013 03:31

latebloomer
treaclefingers
latebloomer
treaclefingers
rob51

Well considering that you are conversing here with a 50ish year old woman, I'd say you put your foot in it pretty well, my friend.

In can't be accused of being agist if I'm of that age.

I'm just "gettin' down with my peeps".

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1516
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home