Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ot: James Hunt F1 Rock n Roll Life Style
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 12, 2013 06:19

I kind of remember James Hunt's name from back in the day, but he seems like someone whom I should know much more about than I do. From what I have picked up on some web searches James could have competed with Keith in the hard partying rock and roll life style even during his F1 Championship season.

James passed away at age 45, but it seems like he lived life to the fullest while he was here.

anyway....
I would bet some of you may know, or have heard more, better, truer stories about James Hunt than mere rumors on the web. Anyone have know any good James Hunt stories they would like to share?

PS
If you have never heard of James Hunt, do a search, there are some good stories out there.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-10-12 06:21 by Max'sKansasCity.

Re: ot: James Hunt F1 Rock n Roll Life Style
Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: October 12, 2013 09:24

He used to be known in his racing days as Hunt the Shunt, by those who didn't approve of his tactics. (I expect some who disapproved a lot had a stronger nickname . . )

I had no idea he'd died so young.

Re: ot: James Hunt F1 Rock n Roll Life Style
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: October 12, 2013 21:03

Aquamarine
He used to be known in his racing days as Hunt the Shunt, by those who didn't approve of his tactics. (I expect some who disapproved a lot had a stronger nickname . . )

I had no idea he'd died so young.

Yeah, I guess they called him all sorts of things, but I dont think he minded, as long as they called winking smiley especially all of the beautiful women... Sounds like that man knew how to have a good time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2426
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home