Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Watching my second hand copy of the Biggest Bang
Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: September 15, 2013 01:19

Found a reasonably priced copy of the Biggest Bang DVD set in a second hand store and decided to give it a try. Reviews of this tour have not been the best and I did not go to see any shows. I believe that the quality of playing is better on the Four Flicks set, but still it is not as bad as I expected. The Austin show has got a quite interesting set list. The cat seems to be enjoying it as well and he has a decent taste in music.

Re: Watching my second hand copy of the Biggest Bang
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: September 15, 2013 01:40

desertblues68
Found a reasonably priced copy of the Biggest Bang DVD set in a second hand store and decided to give it a try. Reviews of this tour have not been the best and I did not go to see any shows. I believe that the quality of playing is better on the Four Flicks set, but still it is not as bad as I expected. The Austin show has got a quite interesting set list. The cat seems to be enjoying it as well and he has a decent taste in music.
smileys with beer Cheers desertblues68

and smileys with beer cheers to your cat too,
any kittycat that rocks and rolls is a cool cat indeed!

I had a blast at my 5 live shows for Bigger Bang, and thought the Stones sounded fantastic and put on a great show at all of the shows I saw and heard. I never understood the whining about either the album or the tour.

Posted by: kish_stoned ()
Date: September 15, 2013 02:00

So called fans need to complain otherwise they are not happy and does not make there day, and they think stones are over the hill,i would like some of these cats to make music see how many copies they sell.
the bigger cd and tour were very good i saw them london.
stones are way of life

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: September 15, 2013 02:44

kish_stoned
So called fans need to complain otherwise they are not happy and does not make there day, and they think stones are over the hill,i would like some of these cats to make music see how many copies they sell.
the bigger cd and tour were very good i saw them london.
stones are way of life
smiling smiley Right on!!

I keep expecting to see a thread pop up here called "The Stones never made a good album or song", just trying to top all the threads like "The last good album was..." or "They havent made a good album since..." or "The last good song was..." So it seems like someone will post "The Stones NEVER made a good song", and then that person will be self assured that they are the coolest person ever.

I like songs on every Stones album, ever made. There is some greatness there and there are some duds and there are some in betweens ( which someday I will probably love)... but it all combines into awesomeness of humans.

stones are way of life

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: September 15, 2013 02:56

Out of curiosity, what is a reasonably priced second hand copy going for? It's pretty inexpensive to get a new copy. I've seen it selling for between $4.99 and $9.99 at Best Buy. I bought a $4.99 copy just for backup purposes, couldn't pass that up. And it only goes for $12 on Amazon. Not sure why it goes for so dirt cheap, because I enjoy it. I'd pay $4.99 just for Keith's version of "Learning The Game".

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: September 15, 2013 13:33

Hi NoCode0680,.payed 3.99, which is a good price as a new set is about 16 pounds on amazon UK. Also picked up a great Bruce Springsteen DVD for 1.99 VH Storytellers. A couple of great bargains.hot smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-09-15 14:20 by desertblues68.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 15, 2013 13:51

The show on the beach, whilst for the masses on the set list, is pretty good too

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1485
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home