Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

'The Rolling Stones played the loudest ever Hyde Park gig and only had one complaint'
Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: August 10, 2013 13:22

Re: 'The Rolling Stones played the loudest ever Hyde Park gig and only had one complaint'
Posted by: xke38 ()
Date: August 10, 2013 15:33

Could have been quite a bit louder as far as I'm concerned.

Re: 'The Rolling Stones played the loudest ever Hyde Park gig and only had one complaint'
Posted by: steini ()
Date: August 10, 2013 16:00

Yeah that´s interesting and also this:

"How close did you get to selling out tickets?

RH: We didn’t sell out, nothing sold out this summer - everyone who tells you aside from Glastonbury their summer events sold out is probably not telling 100% the truth. But we did extremely well for our first year in the park; selling a new concept, booking bands, having a short on-site time - we were all delighted with the numbers we did."

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 10, 2013 16:23

The Hyde Park event was quite plainly not sold out most nights -
which doesn't mean the Stones shows weren't sold out

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: August 10, 2013 16:56

Sorry, I was the one complaint...I had to work the next day...needed sleep

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 10, 2013 17:59

Eh?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: August 10, 2013 18:25

"Turn everything louder than everything else"

Posted by: vincentwhirlwind ()
Date: August 10, 2013 20:55

Next year when Zepplin plays Hyde Park, Then it will be sold out!

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: August 11, 2013 03:37

I am not sure what sold out at Hyde Park means. Was there a crowd? Well yes. Was it bigger the firt time MT played with the Stones, well quite a bit so. Should they have could they have sold more tickets? My guess is that the two nights the Stones were on they could have sold a small percentage more.

I am certainly glad AEG are happy and self congratulatory with the numbers and the job they did, because from the point of view of a ticket holder, well this shite has already blown through another fan on other threads. If they plan on doing this again next year, I can only hope AEG has learned from the many mistakes this year.

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: August 11, 2013 18:02

That's 'cause those lazy, plagarizing dudes only play when the planets are aligned properly or something...

vincentwhirlwind
Next year when Zepplin plays Hyde Park, Then it will be sold out!

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: August 11, 2013 19:53

People don't complain about GOOD MUSIC

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 814
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home