Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Tame Impala
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 3, 2013 12:46

I just got turned onto this band & picked up 2nd cd "Lonerism". Quite good! The studio incantation is 1 guy playing everything. I hear the live thing is good too. Anyone seen them?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-03 13:01 by crholmstrom.

Re: OT: Tame Impala
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: August 3, 2013 14:52

This track is amazing!

Date: August 3, 2013 15:31

There's one called "Keep on Lying" that I'm liking a lot so far. Definitely fit for further exploration!

Posted by: andrewm ()
Date: August 3, 2013 21:59

I put one song on a mix that I really like but I can't remember what it's called. It was on a MOJO psych comp.

Posted by: rootsman ()
Date: August 3, 2013 23:21

I`m gonna see them on thursday at the Way Out West festival in Gothenburg!grinning smiley
To make it even better, heading that day are Neil Young & Crazy Horse!!>grinning smiley<

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: August 4, 2013 10:50

Great band with 2 fantastic albums.

Date: August 4, 2013 13:32

rootsman
I`m gonna see them on thursday at the Way Out West festival in Gothenburg!grinning smiley
To make it even better, heading that day are Neil Young & Crazy Horse!!>grinning smiley<

Sounds like a great festival. Enjoy & smell the Horse!smileys with beer

Posted by: ZantiMisfit ()
Date: August 4, 2013 19:41

Good band names have obviously all been used up since about thirty years ago.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 4, 2013 22:08

Great band.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: August 4, 2013 22:41

Guys, Tame Impala is PHENOMENAL!!!

One of my favorite bands. I have been singing their praises for several years. All of Kevin Parker's songs grow on you through repeated listens. BEAUTIFUL music. Below is a video of outtakes that are no available aside from youtube. Some AMAZING gems yet to be released officially...

Date: August 5, 2013 13:20

flacnvinyl
Guys, Tame Impala is PHENOMENAL!!!

One of my favorite bands. I have been singing their praises for several years. All of Kevin Parker's songs grow on you through repeated listens. BEAUTIFUL music. Below is a video of outtakes that are no available aside from youtube. Some AMAZING gems yet to be released officially...

Thanks! I went out & got the first cd after listening to the latest one. Just as good. Looks like they are doing more US shows in the fall. Hope they make it to Seattle.

Posted by: Stones CAT ()
Date: August 5, 2013 15:13

I saw them at Primavera Sound 2013 ... great band, one of the highlights of the festival ...thumbs up

Posted by: R ()
Date: August 5, 2013 16:15

I saw them at Lollapalooza '12. Mid-afternoon when they should have played in the dark but still quite good.

Posted by: drake ()
Date: August 5, 2013 21:25

My wife bought me tickets to see them as an early birthday present... and then forgot to take me. So a month later she realizes it. But then I took her to her first two Stones shows, so I think we balanced it out. smileys with beer

-Drake

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2252
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home