Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The Rolling Stones-Best of the Abkco Years: Authentic Guitar Tab, Hardcover Book
Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: July 16, 2013 06:16

Excuse me if this has been posted/brought up before, but any part-time/closet guitarists planning on getting this book: The Rolling Stones - Best of the Abkco Years: Authentic Guitar Tab that comes out on 7/28? I saw it advertised on Barnes & Noble/Amazon. The song selection looks pretty impressive.

[www.barnesandnoble.com]

Re: The Rolling Stones-Best of the Abkco Years: Authentic Guitar Tab, Hardcover Book
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: July 16, 2013 06:23

I just bought the Singles Collection: London Years guitar tab book a couple of weeks ago but haven't cracked into it yet. I asked around here and was told it was pretty good though. I usually ask the folks here before I buy a tab book as there are some pretty knowledgeable players around here and there's no point buying at tab book with shitty tabs. So I'll probably wait until some of you have it and give a thumbs up or thumbs down before I buy. It's very nice looking though.

Re: The Rolling Stones-Best of the Abkco Years: Authentic Guitar Tab, Hardcover Book
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: July 16, 2013 13:32

NoCode0680
I just bought the Singles Collection: London Years guitar tab book a couple of weeks ago but haven't cracked into it yet. I asked around here and was told it was pretty good though. I usually ask the folks here before I buy a tab book as there are some pretty knowledgeable players around here and there's no point buying at tab book with shitty tabs. So I'll probably wait until some of you have it and give a thumbs up or thumbs down before I buy. It's very nice looking though.

I had that ABKCO Singles Collection book years ago and give it a thumbs down

It's nice as an item though.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: July 16, 2013 13:40

His Majesty
NoCode0680

I had that ABKCO Singles Collection book years ago and give it a thumbs down

It's nice as an item though.

I had heard mostly good things about it actually. I had asked about a couple of other books and somebody would always bring that one up as being one of the better ones. I don't know though, I haven't really looked at it, I ordered the B2B book at the same time and I've been playing around with that.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: July 16, 2013 14:01

It's been about 18 years since I saw it, but I recall the tab for Jumpin' Jack Flash, for example, is a bit of a joke in that Singles Collection book.

This new one sounds promising though.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1055
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home