Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Semi OT: Going to Hyde Park? Visit Bowie exhibit too!
Posted by: RobberBride ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:42

Just went to the David Bowie exhibit at the Victoria and Albert Museum this Sunday (among many other Stones fans) and if you're going to Hyde Park this weekend you should consider doing the samesmiling smiley
The exhibition is really nice and informative. Both soundwise and visually: tv clips, wardrobe, handwritten lyrics, analysis of songwriting process and the usual trip down memory lane.
The thing is technically sold out but 450 tix is sold daily from the reception. Expect a two hr delay from the time you buy ticket untill your group can enter.

Re: Semi OT: Going to Hyde Park? Visit Bowie exhibit too!
Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: July 11, 2013 19:38

Nice little garden area with a pond and chairs and seats etc. in the centre of the building.

Re: Semi OT: Going to Hyde Park? Visit Bowie exhibit too!
Posted by: DEmerson ()
Date: July 11, 2013 21:48

I just came back to Boston after a 5-night London trip - the 2 big reasons for going were The Stones at HyDE Park, and Bowie IS. Yes, the Bowie exhibit is fantastic. It IS sold out, but it's my understanding they make some tix available in the morning. It will also be coming to Toronto (Sept.?). A real treat for any Bowie fan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2056
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home