Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

SC Hockey: Chi vs Bos-Ticket Availibility
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 9, 2013 15:38

I will only be up in the Boston area until the 21st. Since the Blackhawks will be favored, the first two matches may be out of reach. If this not the case and if one match is within the time frame -I think it would be worth attending. Ticketmaster on the day of sale would be my only chance. If you think stones tix are expensive then these tix are way out of budget. Boston loves the Bruins equally to the Red Sox. If I can obtain a ticket even in the upper deck - I must attend.

I just don't know the series format or prices.

Re: SC Hockey: Chi vs Bos-Ticket Availibility
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: June 10, 2013 23:01

Game 1-2 in Chicago on the 12th and 15th, game 3-4 in Boston on the 17th and 19th. This should be a great series, tough to pick who's favored. People are saying Boston might have the slight edge due to goalie Tuuka Rask but I'm cheering for the Hawks.
I live near Vancouver so local Canuck fans must be having a hard time deciding who to cheer for, Hawks are one of their fiercest rivals and they lost to the Bruins in the cup finals 2 years ago. I'm sure the Hawks are the lesser of two evils!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1344
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home