Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

European tour rumors?
Posted by: Bowe ()
Date: June 8, 2013 13:20

I read somewhere on this board that there are many European tour rumors. Would like to know them all! Because fantasizing about something that might happen is already half the fun :-)

Ps. OT The 1 July Black Crowes concert in Paradiso is not sold out!??? How it that possible, on of the coolest bands on the planet.

Ps. OT2: I released a Stones influenced song in The Netherlands, hope you like it:

Bowe - Tired of giving good things up

Re: European tour rumors?
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 8, 2013 13:24

BV?

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 8, 2013 14:20

Bowe

I read somewhere on this board that there are many European tour rumors.

Did you mean those?

[www.iorr.org] and [www.iorr.org] and [www.iorr.org]

They are more 'wishful thinking' than 'rumors' ..... winking smiley

European dates are asked frequently, but nothing seems decided at the moment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-08 14:25 by Irix.

Posted by: Bowe ()
Date: June 8, 2013 14:38

Ahhh, I didn't know there were already that many topics about this one. I am sorry.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: June 8, 2013 15:35

Bowe

Because fantasizing about something that might happen is already half the fun :-)

Let's speculate: what can we expect from further tour dates beyond the 13th July?

I could imagine a european leg of the tour 2013 in the autumn (maybe 11th Oct. to 15th Dec.) more than a second leg in the United States in the autumn.
For the winter I could imagine a 'mini-tour' in South America, afterwards a brief visit to Japan & Australia (all in all from mid Jan. to mid March).
About the same as the previous tours, but reduced to one year. Thereafter they might return to the United States (Middle/Southern) for another 18 dates (May/June).
Maybe I'm completely wrong with my guesses.

According to the current 18 US-dates + the 3 UK dates I could imagine also 21 dates for Europe: 7 european countries with 3 sequentially shows each (e. g. Germany / BeNeLux / France / Spain / Eastern Europe / Scandinavia / UK).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-27 13:30 by Irix.

Posted by: backofmyhand ()
Date: June 8, 2013 15:40

hi,like your song.

if you need a slide/solo/songwriter guitarplayer
mail me mars43@live.nl

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1592
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home