Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Chicago shows being filmed for a blu ray release?
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: June 6, 2013 20:03

Where the Chicago shows filmed with more cameras than the other shows? Can somebody say something about that? I thought three shows in a row would make a good Blu Ray release. And then this clip appeared and there are more cameras used than on the other videos. especially the one way in the back and the one on keiths guitar

[www.youtube.com]

What is your opinion?

Re: Chicago shows being filmed for a blu ray release?
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: June 6, 2013 20:21

I love the Guitar Cam. Thought that was one of the cooler things on the B2B tour, though they seemed to only have Ronnie hooked up for that.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 6, 2013 20:41

They are filming every single show in multicam and multitrack audio. Whatever they want to release, it is covered. The guitar cam on Keith was certainly a first though.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 6, 2013 20:43

I have to admit I'm warming up to this performance. Reminds me of the comment Mick made at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame speech, first you shock the Americans then they put you in a museum. Apparently this still works.

Date: June 6, 2013 20:44

Multicam yes, but for a proper release don`t they need more than the normal cameras?

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: June 6, 2013 20:49

Were they wearing the same clothes for all three shows? If they were filming you'd think, for continuity's sake, that they would do that.

Date: June 6, 2013 21:04

as i can see on the on the pictures, charlie wore a red shirt on all shows and keith a green jacket. mick can where anything he wants cause he changes his clothes during the show

Posted by: StonesCat ()
Date: June 6, 2013 21:27

During the 2nd show I was at, Ronnie had at least three different shirts on. A crazy multi-colored one, then later a white/black striped one, then one other(maybe his animal one?). I told my wife he changes his clothes more than MJ.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 6, 2013 21:33

StonesCat
During the 2nd show I was at, Ronnie had at least three different shirts on. A crazy multi-colored one, then later a white/black striped one, then one other(maybe his animal one?). I told my wife he changes his clothes more than MJ.

Damn, thats even more then Cher!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 6, 2013 21:43

NoCode0680
I love the Guitar Cam. Thought that was one of the cooler things on the B2B tour, though they seemed to only have Ronnie hooked up for that.

To qualify for the Guitar Cam, you actually have to have your hands on the guitar most of the time.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: June 6, 2013 22:02

hockenheim95
Multicam yes, but for a proper release don`t they need more than the normal cameras?

The tech has changed considerably over the past few years. The GoPro cams they use have much less rolling shutter and are full 1080p. Plenty good for any release. The other cams are all HD and recorded independently at great bitrates... They can grade those in post with no issue.

All cameras are being filmed, not just what we see. 8 to 12 cameras going simultaneously.. They can release it.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: June 6, 2013 22:07

They are filming it for their personal archive. Not for us.

Maybe after 5 years we are entitled for the films, at hundreds of dollars .

Jeroen

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: June 6, 2013 23:10

The GoPro I just bought has 1440p which is higher than the BluRay at 1080p spec

Posted by: basti ()
Date: June 6, 2013 23:13

I hope for a release from both London Show Last Year.
ALL Stones Members on STage

Posted by: MileHigh ()
Date: June 7, 2013 08:10

It's a 3D capture system so they can perform after they all die on the 2073 Dancing with Mr. Death arena anniversary tour.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1958
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home