Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

My opinion on mick taylor and ronnie wood
Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: May 22, 2013 17:27

Mick taylor and ron wood are both great there playing is great but to say its not good after mick taylor is not true some girls came after mick taylor and that's a great album and so is steel wheels and tattoo you and voodoo lounge there but for mick taylor listen to him live he is better in the studio and for ron wood far away eyes would not be the same with out him and ron wood stayed and mick taylor left in 1974 and ron wood came in after that in 1975 ronnie has been in the band for 38 years and mick taylor only 5

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-22 18:05 by Godxofxrock9.

Re: my opinion on mick taylor and ronnie wood
Posted by: GRNRBITW ()
Date: May 22, 2013 17:34

i like your writing style

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 22, 2013 17:36

its a test of endurance

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 22, 2013 17:38

Oh my God. It can't be true.

Date: May 22, 2013 17:39

Munichhilton
its a test of endurance

it's endearing too....

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: May 22, 2013 17:39

Perhaps the OP was influenced by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, who once wrote a whole novel that way: One run-on sentence from the beginning of the book until the end with no punctuation.

Date: May 22, 2013 17:43

i think our author here might have had more in him if he had taken a power drink before starting...

i would like to see doxa take the no capitalization/punctuation route with some of his posts...we need more of this.

Posted by: JC21769 ()
Date: May 22, 2013 17:46

funny!

Date: May 22, 2013 17:51

GRNRBITW
i think our author here might have had more in him if he had taken a power drink before starting...

i would like to see doxa take the no capitalization/punctuation route with some of his posts...we need more of this.

I am almost as excited about this infusion of new litereray style into IORR as I am about Taylor's appearance on CYHMK.

Date: May 22, 2013 17:53

71Tele
GRNRBITW

I am almost as excited about this infusion of new litereray style into IORR as I am about Taylor's appearance on CYHMK.

the prob with doxa's posts aren't the length of the them, per se...it's the time it takes to read them. if we eliminate all the pauses that punctuation necessitate, then we can read them faster thus allowing for better time utilization elsewhere on the forum.

Date: May 22, 2013 17:57

GRNRBITW
71Tele
GRNRBITW

the prob with doxa's posts aren't the length of the them, per se...it's the time it takes to read them. if we eliminate all the pauses that punctuation necessitate, then we can read them faster thus allowing for better time utilization elsewhere on the forum.

Exactly. I recommend spacing and paragraph breaks as well.

To paraphrase Chris Walken in the famous "cowbell" sketch: "Explore the posting space!"

Re: no comment
Date: May 22, 2013 17:58

Now it's gone! What happened?

Date: May 22, 2013 18:00

he replaced the words with spaces in an effort to even further speed up the reading process. genius.

Date: May 22, 2013 18:03

Hey, I was in the middle of the test...wha'ppen?

Re: My opinion on mick taylor and ronnie wood
Date: May 22, 2013 18:08

Now it's back and even better!

Date: May 22, 2013 18:09

it's kinda like a word version of a strobe light or something....

Date: May 22, 2013 18:10

Crap. Now I gotta start over...

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1522
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home