Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Fan Film
Date: May 15, 2013 02:50

Does anyone have a complete version of the fan film shown before the show at any of the west coast dates? This appears to be a different edit than the one shown in the UK or on the east coast. I've tried YouTube and the threads here but to no avail. Staples and San Jose are partial shots. I didn't make it on the earlier edit but I'm in this one. Didn't realize it until someone in Vegas standing next to me said "Hey, that was you!". Completely missed it. I'm off to the side in Anaheim so I don't think I can get a clear shot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Re: Fan Film
Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: May 15, 2013 04:06

Scotty - The video was posted either under the Oakland or San Jose "the show in videos" thread, don't have time to look for it right now. They definitely did change the video from the earlier version that was shown at last year's shows and on the PPV, I'm in it twice now! smoking smiley

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 15, 2013 08:59

Yes, in the current one, Elton John is out and I'm in it twice!
Yes, it appears to be on here twice, but neither are complete versions, hopefully it will be included with any DVD releases of the tour.

Date: May 16, 2013 02:13

BluzDude
Yes, it appears to be on here twice, but neither are complete versions, hopefully it will be included with any DVD releases of the tour.

I think it was a wise to remove Elton and include you twice Bluzdude! It's a fan film, not a celeb gab fest.

Scotty

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: May 16, 2013 02:51

[email protected]
BluzDude

I think it was a wise to remove Elton and include you twice Bluzdude! It's a fan film, not a celeb gab fest.

Scotty

thumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: May 17, 2013 01:33

Finally I made it to the screen! smiling smiley My one second of fame...

Date: May 17, 2013 02:29

If someone here on IORR could please record and post a clear, complete video of the Fan Film you would make many of us very, very happy. You would be our hero.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

Posted by: gibsonman ()
Date: May 17, 2013 02:31

[email protected]
If someone here on IORR could please record and post a clear, complete video of the Fan Film you would make many of us very, very happy. You would be our hero.

Scotty,
Irvine, CA

thumbs up

Posted by: Delta ()
Date: May 17, 2013 02:57

I taped it from the screen because I was in section 415. I wish someone would put up a primo copy because I am in it.

Date: May 18, 2013 03:11

Please, please would someone tape this. Am I starting to whine or sound like a broken record here?

Scotty

"Rock and Roll is a nuclear blast of reality in a mundane world where no one is allowed to be magnificent." - Kim Fowley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2044
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home