Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Still waiting to get my Brussels Affair box set
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: May 9, 2013 11:26

Starting to take the piss now. Been emailing since the start of the year and still no joy.

Heres an examples of an email I sent but.

I am waiting, oh yeah

Subject: Your Merchandise Shipping Information for The Rolling Stones. [Incident: 130228-001997]

Ticketmaster Order (41-20333/PHI)

It has now been six months since I attended the Rolling Stones concert in New York and have still to receive delivery of my Brussels Affair boxset.

As I have mentioned in my previous emails, I have not yet taken ownership of the package containing the Rolling Stones Brussels Affair Boxset. I initially paid for my tickets via ticketmaster in the United Kingdom and flew over to watch the show. Part of the incentive for doing so was the inclusion of the Vinyl set. With the initial ticket outlay being £1813.90 in English Sterling and the price of the flights, hotels, spending dosh the expense incurred was far from modest for my personal circumstances.

Upon returning I opened an email saying that I needed to pay an additional $125 in order to have my package shipped internationally. Which I duly did. At this point of sending this email I am still waiting to receive my package. I assumed the additional expense would ensure secure delivery to my home address provided in other corresponsences.

Ta for any help you can provide in helping resolve the problem

Gaz Hopkins

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-09 11:27 by Monkeytonkman.

Re: Still waiting to get my Brussels Affair box set
Posted by: flairville ()
Date: May 9, 2013 11:29

Hello mate, Did you pay on a credit card? If so, I'd get in touch with them and I'm sure they'll apply pressure on them for you.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: May 9, 2013 11:31

That's complete bullshit. I bought the Brussels box set and they shipped it to my credit card billing address which is in the US. They did not charge me an additional $125. I would stay on them. Be persistent. I've bought a lot of VIP packages and received a lot of junk - to my memory, the Brussels box is the only really nice item I've ever received. It's worth your while to push until you receive it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-09 11:34 by drbryant.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 9, 2013 11:33

Monkeytonkman
Starting to take the piss now. Been emailing since the start of the year and still no joy.

I am waiting, oh yeah

Subject: Your Merchandise Shipping Information for The Rolling Stones. [Incident: 130228-001997]

It has now been six months since I attended the Rolling Stones concert in New York and have still to receive delivery of my Brussels Affair boxset.

As I have mentioned in my previous emails, I have not yet taken ownership of the package containing the Rolling Stones Brussels Affair Boxset. I initially paid for my tickets via ticketmaster in the United Kingdom and flew over to watch the show. Part of the incentive for doing so was the inclusion of the Vinyl set. With the initial ticket outlay being £1813.90 in English Sterling and the price of the flights, hotels, spending dosh the expense incurred was far from modest for my personal circumstances.

Upon returning I opened an email saying that I needed to pay an additional $125 in order to have my package shipped internationally. Which I duly did. At this point of sending this email I am still waiting to receive my package. I assumed the additional expense would ensure secure delivery to my home address provided in other corresponsences.

Gaz Hopkins

Well assuming they're still running the same video as part of the show intro on the current crop of American shows, maybe you should make a (further) impromptu appearance on it with an appropriately phrased question directed to the band, such as ...... o and by the way, where's my f***ing Brussels Affair box set ???

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: May 9, 2013 11:40

paulywaul
Monkeytonkman

I am waiting, oh yeah

Gaz Hopkins

Well assuming they're still running the same video as part of the show intro on the current crop of American shows, maybe you should make a (further) impromptu appearance on it with an appropriately phrased question directed to the band, such as ...... o and by the way, where's my f***ing Brussels Affair box set ???

Bwahaha. I can just see it now mate.

Date: May 9, 2013 11:41

flairville
Hello mate, Did you pay on a credit card? If so, I'd get in touch with them and I'm sure they'll apply pressure on them for you.

Ta mate. good tip. i'm gonna follow that up

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: May 9, 2013 11:51

An additional $125 in order to have the package shipped internationally?

WTF? Something doesn't sound right about that.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 9, 2013 11:58

Monkeytonkman
paulywaul
Monkeytonkman

I am waiting, oh yeah

Gaz Hopkins

Bwahaha. I can just see it now mate.

It would certainly liven up proceedings !! I'd even pay the price of (an expensive) ticket with a first class view of the video screen to see that !!

Anyway, frivolities aside, I wish you luck in finally getting your paws on something you've paid good money for, and indeed something you want. Don't let them get away with it. As you say, they're taking the p*** !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: May 9, 2013 12:18

Hey Monkeytonkman, what a bloody fiasco - they should be giving it to you for nought for services rendered! Brussels Affair?......Shoddy Affair more like! See you in Hyde Park.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 9, 2013 12:50

Hi Monkeytonkman,

When you're waitin' for a treat and it turn into a disaster or disapointment, it ain't cool at all.
The guys who worked in the marketing business of the Stones did all wrong since a while and you know what ,they don't give a @#$%& of it and us all except if you claim the whole world on a board that you're not satisfied at all of their shitty services.
You can include Bravadousa which still make loosy packages for vinyls.
Just hire some unemployed fans, they will do a better job !!!
Don't give up by the way winking smiley

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-09 12:50 by Honestman.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: May 9, 2013 14:18

Maybe somebody's feelings were hurt when you wouldn't choose who to f#*k.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 9, 2013 14:41

NoCode0680
Maybe somebody's feelings were hurt when you wouldn't choose who to f#*k.

LOL... grinning smiley

Outrageous Affair. And $125 for shipping?! How do they work that one out? I'd demand an instant refund of the shipping fee as a very minor compensation for the inordinate delay.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: May 9, 2013 15:04

Is push for a full refund after all this time. You'd get the postage refunded too. If you want the box you can pick it up on ebay for £200. You've been messed around enough.
P.S. It'd take the edge off tickets you've paid for this summer.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1969
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home