Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Average age of Hyde Park ticket buyers
Date: April 12, 2013 17:28

Just wondering if these gigs will be populated by a majority of under 25,s. I get the impression all the old farts like me are giving it a wide berthsmileys with beer

Re: Average age of Hyde Park ticket buyers
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: April 12, 2013 17:38

Captain Jack Sparrow
Just wondering if these gigs will be populated by a majority of under 25,s.

Glastonbury will.

Posted by: sjs12 ()
Date: April 12, 2013 17:48

I hope that a younger audience will get to see them as well as the "old farts", not instead of. there's room for everyone. The way stones gigs have been in the UK since licks has put off the younger fans by being all seated and very high prices. The stones are insisting on ga up front for Hyde park to widen the appeal and as a result I think they will play better than they have in years.

Date: April 12, 2013 17:49

sjs12
I hope that a younger audience will get to see them as well as the "old farts", not instead of. there's room for everyone. The way stones gigs have been in the UK since licks has put off the younger fans by being all seated and very high prices. The stones are insisting on ga up front for Hyde park to widen the appeal and as a result I think they will play better than they have in years.

...Amen to that.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 12, 2013 17:49

Captain Jack Sparrow
Just wondering if these gigs will be populated by a majority of under 25,s. I get the impression all the old farts like me are giving it a wide berthsmileys with beer

Captain Jack, do behave yourself - for heavens sake !! The average age of Hyde Park ticket buyers is 21 (a bit like me for example) ........ and we are most certainly NOT giving it a wide berth !!

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Sixsixseveneight ()
Date: April 12, 2013 17:51

18 here.

Date: April 12, 2013 17:57

Sixsixseveneight
18 here.

...Welcome!!

Date: April 12, 2013 18:00

paulywaul
Captain Jack Sparrow

Captain Jack, do behave yourself - for heavens sake !! The average age of Hyde Park ticket buyers is 21 (a bit like me for example) ........ and we are most certainly NOT giving it a wide berth !!

Why would i start behaving myself now? it seems the appetite for tixs is drying up, (not sold out 13th). Me thinks i might dance a merry scalper on the night and make a tiny killing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1695
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home