Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The armacy of the Rolling Stones....
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: April 11, 2013 03:16

What will people say about the armacy of The Rolling Stones? Will they say the longer the arm the better the player? Or will people just make jokes that they should keep their armies in their sleevies. Or will they decide it is best to let history decide and that it doesnt make much sense to be overly concerned about their arms, when it is really what is in their heads that is most important, or is it their feet? Feet are very important too, with all that standing around on stage they do. Then again others will say it is their bellyacys that is most important, because keeping small belly is one of the best way to keep your health.

Re: The armacy of the Rolling Stones....
Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: April 11, 2013 03:24

Armacy?

Date: April 11, 2013 03:25

grinning smiley

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: April 11, 2013 04:21

To stay head and shoulders above the rest, you need "a leg up."

With arms, all you can do is reach for something, but with legs you take steps to actually get there while standing on your own two feet in the process.

Date: April 11, 2013 05:06

stonehearted

With arms, all you can do is reach for something, but with legs you take steps to actually get there while standing on your own two feet in the process.

EggZachary! You hit the nail on the head, or the leg on the nail, or the arm on the lagacy...or seomthing like that.... anyway.... keep you feet on the ground and your head in the sky and all your dreams can come true.

Date: April 11, 2013 05:09

Shes got legs....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-11 05:12 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: April 11, 2013 05:16

Max'sKansasCity
stonehearted

EggZachary! You hit the nail on the head, or the leg on the nail, or the arm on the lagacy...or seomthing like that.... anyway.... keep you feet on the ground and your head in the sky and all your dreams can come true.

Like the man said....

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: April 11, 2013 05:18

Max you kinda lost me here...as taxes are due soon and my accountants name is Almacy, I thought maybe I somehow stumbled into a tax thread from another land. It's been a long day and now I'm confused...confused smiley

Date: April 11, 2013 05:19

stonehearted
Max'sKansasCity
stonehearted

Like the man said....

HOLY MOLY!!! That goes from toofunny... to down right scary!!!! OUCH!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1620
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home