Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Jumpin' Jack Splash: Fish that looks like Mick Jagger
Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: April 2, 2013 20:19

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

"He's called Mick, possesses a pair of remarkably large lips and likes nothing better than commanding the attention of an admiring crowd.

Indeed this little lumpsucker fish is a star attraction at the Lyme Regis Aquarium in Dorset.

The next time Sir Mick Jagger is down that way perhaps he should call in and compare pouts with his namesake.

The fish also seems to share Jagger's womanizing ways, as although they are normally a dull grey, they turn a bright, vivid red colour for the mating season to show they are sexually available.

Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger, 69, is famous for his pouting lips and expressive mouth that he passed onto his model daughters Georgia May, Jade and Elizabeth Jagger.

Lumpsucker fish are small marine fish that are found in the cold waters of the Arctic, North Atlantic, and mostly in the North Pacific ocean. They have spherical, portly bodies and 'suckers' which are really modified pelvic fins which have evolved in adhesive disks. They are poor swimmers and spend most of their time near the bottom of the ocean at depths of up to 1,700 metres.

The Lyme Regis Aquarium has introduced the lumpsucker fish as its latest attraction for the people of Dorset. They aim to encourage children and adults to discover close up the local fish and marine life of the Jurassic coast and learn about Lyme's maritime history.

As well as the lumpsucker they have lobster, starfish, ballan wrasse, short spined sea scorpion, and a sea mouse.

Kids are also encouraged to feed the mullet daily."

Re: Jumpin' Jack Splash: Fish that looks like Mick Jagger
Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: April 2, 2013 20:28

Looks like a vagina to me. I want it.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: April 2, 2013 20:34

TippyToe

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

"He's called Mick, possesses a pair of remarkably large lips and likes nothing better than commanding the attention of an admiring crowd.

Indeed this little lumpsucker fish is a star attraction at the Lyme Regis Aquarium in Dorset.

The next time Sir Mick Jagger is down that way perhaps he should call in and compare pouts with his namesake.

The fish also seems to share Jagger's womanizing ways, as although they are normally a dull grey, they turn a bright, vivid red colour for the mating season to show they are sexually available.

Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger, 69, is famous for his pouting lips and expressive mouth that he passed onto his model daughters Georgia May, Jade and Elizabeth Jagger.

Lumpsucker fish are small marine fish that are found in the cold waters of the Arctic, North Atlantic, and mostly in the North Pacific ocean. They have spherical, portly bodies and 'suckers' which are really modified pelvic fins which have evolved in adhesive disks. They are poor swimmers and spend most of their time near the bottom of the ocean at depths of up to 1,700 metres.

The Lyme Regis Aquarium has introduced the lumpsucker fish as its latest attraction for the people of Dorset. They aim to encourage children and adults to discover close up the local fish and marine life of the Jurassic coast and learn about Lyme's maritime history.

As well as the lumpsucker they have lobster, starfish, ballan wrasse, short spined sea scorpion, and a sea mouse.

Sounds kind of fishy to me.

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: April 2, 2013 20:40

I think it might have Lumpsucker Blues.
winking smiley

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: April 2, 2013 20:41

Max'sKansasCity
TippyToe

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Sounds kind of fishy to me.

it doesn't hold water.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: April 2, 2013 20:51

GumbootCloggeroo

That's what I thought it looked like too! I don't want it though. Besides, it looks like it's only 1/2 deep. Perhaps that's good for you?

Aw - SNAP! JK JK >grinning smiley<

Posted by: redsock ()
Date: April 2, 2013 20:53

Love his rendition of "When The Hook Comes Down" from Some Bait

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: April 2, 2013 20:56

CindyC
GumbootCloggeroo

That's what I thought it looked like too! I don't want it though. Besides, it looks like it's only 1/2 deep. Perhaps that's good for you?

Hardy har har tongue sticking out smiley

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: April 2, 2013 21:18

First a Lemur, now a Lumpsucker.

What other animals can the Daily Mail come up with that looks/moves like Jagger ?

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: April 2, 2013 21:25

CindyC
GumbootCloggeroo

ok maybe it does...

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: April 2, 2013 23:35

Looks like a vagina to me. I want it.....Thrush Gumboot...Thrush

ROCKMAN

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: April 3, 2013 00:13

BV hates this stuff.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: April 3, 2013 01:17

DoomandGloom
BV hates this stuff.

Can't imagine why. By the way, couldn't really see it until Duke R. turned it sideways...not sure if I'm grateful or just dumbfounded. eye popping smiley

Date: April 3, 2013 01:36

DoomandGloom
BV hates this stuff.

Yeah, this thread will be probably getting disappeared soon,
going to the same place the "Favorite Youtube videos thread" went.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: April 3, 2013 08:22

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: April 3, 2013 08:29

This was popular back in the day:

Date: April 3, 2013 23:38

Always interesting to see what gets to stay, and what get disappeared around here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1727
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home