Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

UK-fans! The Rolling Stones' Forty Lick Merlot 10% discount this weekend only
Posted by: WineAndRoll ()
Date: March 22, 2013 14:06

Hey guys,

Check out a new UK-distributor of the Rolling Stones' Forty Licks Merlot here:

http://www.wineandroll.co.uk

This weekend's deal: 10% discount on The Rolling Stones' Forty Licks Merlot.
Go for it!

Re: UK-fans! The Rolling Stones' Forty Lick Merlot 10% discount this weekend only
Posted by: Papo ()
Date: March 22, 2013 14:29

Shouldn't you be paying for such an ad?

17,99 GBP for a bottle of that Merlot is ridicously overprized (to me at last).

A business friend gave a bottle to me and believe me, for that money I can get much more value, even from my local wine dealer. Of course, that Merlot is not that bad - but not worth so much money. I'd pay about 5-6 Euros for it.

Any other opinions?

Oh, I consider this thread SPAM, unless BV has been asked for permission before.

Re: UK-fans! The Rolling Stones' Forty Lick Merlot 10% discount this weekend only
Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: March 22, 2013 14:32

This IS spam.User joined a few days ago just to post this ad.
And you are right on the wine.
I buy what I want to drink and I do not base decisions on the artwork.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: March 22, 2013 14:36

You can get a decent bottle of wine for a fiver down Tesco or Asda. 18 quid for a bottle of piss-water? I don't think so, sonny! Jog on.

Date: March 22, 2013 14:38

Hey guys, this is a real offer I thought UK-fans might find interesting. Take it as an information as there is an other supplier for the Forty Licks Merlot. winking smiley

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: March 22, 2013 14:56

if you like Merlot, there are some really good ones from Italy now.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: March 22, 2013 15:04

Big Al
You can get a decent bottle of wine for a fiver down Tesco or Asda. 18 quid for a bottle of piss-water? I don't think so, sonny! Jog on.

Good one Big Al. I like your use of the venacular! >grinning smiley<

Date: March 22, 2013 17:20

Just a little add to the overprizing, it's true obviously, however all the branded products are overprized if you think about it. Just because they are associated with a celebrity, musician and so on. It doesn't matter if we are talking about sunglasses, perfumes or... wine.... You can't compare these items with the bottom-shelf wines in the supermarkets? I'm afraid...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1775
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home