Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Ronnie talking about touring in Uruguay
Posted by: Come On ()
Date: January 5, 2011 12:38

You are too ingenious B-flat...eye rolling smiley

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Rockandosis ()
Date: January 5, 2011 13:04

Always welcome here !!!!
Centenario Stadium, was the first stadium where he played the Football World Cup, and now will set the stage for the greatest band of all time, for eternity.
Stones, we are waiting, now more than ever !!!!

Fabiocool smiley

Posted by: diego ()
Date: January 5, 2011 15:37

Grande Fabio Rockandosis!!!
Rod Stewart once got 80.000 people in this stadium. Great show!! Guns and roses put in 60.000 last year. Brian Adams, 20.000.- two times on a row, the same as Clapton and Paul Simon.
There´s an audience here. Man , we are small, but we are bigger than Belgium or Holland!! And we are rocking!!!

We should have Rockandosis as the opening act. Great local band, great frontman...

Un abrazo Fabio, feliz año hermano...

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: January 5, 2011 17:48

If it's true that the Stones will be touring europe in 2011, then Northe America late 2011/12, what does that mean for the 50th anniversary?

I've been assuming, maybe wrongly, that the next tour would follow the format laid down by the more recent tours, starting in North America and moving to Europe the following year. That way they would make it to the UK for their 50th anniversary dates.

Mebee not though. Just gosta wait and see I s'pose

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 5, 2011 20:57

RRMan03
BV: I will tell you I think you will be very happy by the end of 2011 if the boys are not tell lies to close associates.The hold up now is contracts,insurance for the tour and all band members health and willingness to do a big tour.As a 50 year stones fan I have a few very good contacts with the guys who make it go and all im hearing is its gonna go if all the above falls into place.Ronnie is sober for now as I spoke to him about a month ago on the phone.We dis not discuss touring just talked about other things.Keith is Keith as you know and Mick the ultimate business man is looking at all the economics of the tour.Everybody is just waiting for the word but there is more than the band to get in place.All i can say is Im getting ready.

Sounds great. Thanks! Looking forward to some great shows this year!

Bjornulf

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: January 5, 2011 23:17

bv
RRMan03
BV: I will tell you I think you will be very happy by the end of 2011 if the boys are not tell lies to close associates.The hold up now is contracts,insurance for the tour and all band members health and willingness to do a big tour.As a 50 year stones fan I have a few very good contacts with the guys who make it go and all im hearing is its gonna go if all the above falls into place.Ronnie is sober for now as I spoke to him about a month ago on the phone.We dis not discuss touring just talked about other things.Keith is Keith as you know and Mick the ultimate business man is looking at all the economics of the tour.Everybody is just waiting for the word but there is more than the band to get in place.All i can say is Im getting ready.

Sounds great. Thanks! Looking forward to some great shows this year!

Good to hear you so confident BV. Now can I plan the 1/2 marathon in Stockholm on september 17th? smiling smiley

Date: January 6, 2011 04:24

I have have posted on and off for a few years now... I often check out the posts basically every day or so... and I cannot remember seeing BV post so many times in one thread... If I am reading BV correctly THE STONES ARE TOURING AGAIN. BV seems just too sure.... and you know what, that's good enough for me.... it's almost an official announcement when BV "lets it loose' with this kind of info!

Posted by: Rockandosis ()
Date: January 6, 2011 13:37

Que grande Diego!

It would be the most amazing dream of my life!
Be the support band for the Stones in Uruguay, I have goose bumps just thinking of!
Our second album is in the streets!
If the opportunity is given, I think we deserve the place >grinning smiley<

But for now.... Just my imagination....

Abrazo y muy feliz año para ti y tu familia Diego!

Fabiocool smiley

Date: January 7, 2011 00:12

Talking out his arse whole.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: January 7, 2011 04:58

happy to see Ronnie out rocking. sounds like he is doing well. bravo!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 7, 2011 09:37

Harm
Good to hear you so confident BV. Now can I plan the 1/2 marathon in Stockholm on september 17th? smiling smiley

May be it is a day off and they are in a city nearby... I have booked a dozen or so races myself next year but I will not be disappointed when I have to choose between races and the Stones.

Bjornulf

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1473
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home