Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Question About 2003 MSG HBO Concert
Date: February 17, 2013 22:42

I know the concert was held on January 18, 2003, but for how long did it show on HBO? My recollection is, that I saw a re-play on HBO on February 18. Can someone confirm that it was re-played on this night? Thanks. I am trying to determine if I actually saw it the night of the concert or a month later.

Re: Question About 2003 MSG HBO Concert
Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: February 17, 2013 23:10

JumpinJackOLantern
I know the concert was held on January 18, 2003, but for how long did it show on HBO? My recollection is, that I saw a re-play on HBO on February 18. Can someone confirm that it was re-played on this night? Thanks. I am trying to determine if I actually saw it the night of the concert or a month later.

Not sure about the 18th, but I remember being at Disney World, Orlando, Fl and seeing it on Valentine's day which is the 14th.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: February 17, 2013 23:18

....it's moments like these ya wish ya remote came with memory card......

ROCKMAN

Date: February 18, 2013 03:36

2000 LYFH
JumpinJackOLantern

Not sure about the 18th, but I remember being at Disney World, Orlando, Fl and seeing it on Valentine's day which is the 14th.

Thanks. Must have been on February 18 then. Ten years ago later today. Amazing how time marches on. It was the show that made a Stones fan out of me once again, after 30 years.

Date: February 18, 2013 04:21

If somebody would have told me back on that cold February night in 2003 that they would still be around ten years later, and performing at the level they performed at for the recent shows, I would have told them they were crazy. Now, if ten years from today they are still rollin I am going to know for sure that I have been living this life in the Twilight Zone!

Date: February 18, 2013 05:25

Anybody out there become a fan after the 2003 HBO concert? Or become a fan once again? As I did.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1325
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home