Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New Album Prediction before 2013 Tour
Posted by: MJRocksoff ()
Date: February 6, 2013 04:48

Mick and the boys make a "best of" the 50th shows from Nov/Dec and package it as a double cd and your off of it this year. Any thoughts...

I do hope they do a studio album, I'm just thinking that they go that way...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-06 21:12 by bv.

Re: ***New Album Prediction before 2013 Tour***
Posted by: MJRocksoff ()
Date: February 6, 2013 04:49

*Tour off it(typo)

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: February 6, 2013 04:50

Studio or nuthin'

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: February 6, 2013 05:07

I thought this was a news item after reading the thread title, but its just someone speculating without any basis or support. Why do I click on these threads? Someday never comes.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: February 6, 2013 14:02

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: February 6, 2013 15:56

let's hope for another horrific studio album that we can poke fun at and stuff. i loved it last time we got to do that. they owe us another good laugh.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 6, 2013 17:22

If they do release the 50th Anni shows, with enough overdubs at what point can we anoint it studio album status?

Date: February 6, 2013 17:23

treaclefingers
If they do release the 50th Anni shows, with enough overdubs at what point can we anoint it studio album status?

when pierre says so...he's the one putting out the effort.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: February 6, 2013 19:15

T&A
treaclefingers

dont mess with Pierre ,he is a tough guy now .he has bulked up .

Date: February 6, 2013 19:16

TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

tentative album title: Pierre de Beauport and his Fabulous Rolling Stones celebrate 50 Years of Overdubbing

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: February 6, 2013 19:18

T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

tentative album title: Pierre de Beauport and his Fabulous Rolling Stones celebrate 50 Years of Overdubbing
very funny .you just made me laugh again.

Date: February 7, 2013 20:43

T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

See, now we're into 'Greatest Hits' territory. I want me a new album of formerly live material that's been overdubbed to the point of being unrecognizable.

At that point I think we can agree we'll have a new studio album.

Date: February 7, 2013 21:35

treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

See, now we're into 'Greatest Hits' territory. I want me a new album of formerly live material that's been overdubbed to the point of being unrecognizable.

pierre can do it. ever heard him sing? he sounds NOTHING like jagger. give pierre a chance and you might be delighted with the result.

Date: February 7, 2013 22:51

T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

pierre can do it. ever heard him sing? he sounds NOTHING like jagger. give pierre a chance and you might be delighted with the result.

Wait, so you're saying he isn't at all nasally or mannered sounding?

Date: February 7, 2013 22:55

treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

didn't say that, but with that ridiculous french accent, you really don't notice it so much...

Date: February 7, 2013 23:55

T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

didn't say that, but with that ridiculous french accent, you really don't notice it so much...

That's fine, but is he able to pull off the ridiculous American accent (Faraway Eyes) that we've come to know and love?

Date: February 8, 2013 00:00

treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

That's fine, but is he able to pull off the ridiculous American accent (Faraway Eyes) that we've come to know and love?

yes, but in his version his driving a deux chevaux thru the streets of marseilles...

Date: February 8, 2013 00:09

T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

yes, but in his version his driving a deux chevaux thru the streets of marseilles...

I can picture it! Especially if he's singing La Marseillaise!

Vive Le France!

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: February 8, 2013 00:45

treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

Vive Le France!

So many consecutive rectangles - it's starting to morph into a square......

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: February 8, 2013 01:06

uhbuhgullayew
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

Vive Le France!

Does circle get the square? Or is it X?....

Date: February 8, 2013 04:26

stonehearted
uhbuhgullayew
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

Vive Le France!

Whatever happened to Paul Lynde?

Hang on...is Paul Lynde actually StonesTod.

That would explain a heap of things!

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: February 8, 2013 04:41

treaclefingers
stonehearted
uhbuhgullayew
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

Vive Le France!

I believe Hollywood Squares is where StonesTod spent years honing his penchant for zingers, in preparation for IORR.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: February 10, 2013 19:23

stonehearted
treaclefingers
stonehearted
uhbuhgullayew
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
treaclefingers
T&A
TheGreek
T&A
treaclefingers

Vive Le France!

I believe Hollywood Squares is where StonesTod spent years honing his penchant for zingers, in preparation for IORR.

Now we're working on a vertical rectangle - it's no longer a square.

Re: New Album Prediction before 2013 Tour
Posted by: BlackHat ()
Date: February 11, 2013 08:38

Here's one I made earlier:

[www.iorr.org]

You need to be really careful on this forum. It's policed by a group of big name fans who will issue punishments for starting threads about matters that have already been discussed. Personally I am not bothered but I would hate for you to fall foul of their rather zealous attitude.

Personally I agree that a compilation live album from the 50 and Counting shows is the way to go. Too many fans on here holding out for a latter day Exile will be seriously miffed when they get ABB Part 2.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1266
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home