Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

One More Shot O2 Arena first show official DVD release?
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: February 2, 2013 09:51

Well, the subject line just about says it all. Anybody got a sniff of any information about any chance of this being released some time? I can see there were cameramen on stage, so surely .....

Re: One More Shot O2 Arena first show official DVD release?
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: February 2, 2013 09:56

There are always cameramen on stage, aren't there? But I hope both shows would be officially released

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: February 2, 2013 10:01

There's no news whatsoever of it being released. There are obviously rumors it will, but thats because everyone hopes it will be. There's nothing that says it 100% won't be, but there's nothing definitive yet saying it will be either. We kind of just have to wait, but the fact is these 50th anniversary shows were special and it would be highly unlikely that one of the London shows or the NJ PPV show won't get released at some point. There's just nothing official saying they will yet.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: February 2, 2013 11:55

Seems it would be easier to release the PPV since it's ready to go. The O2 shows would likely be bonuses to show Bill, Jeff and Eric.

I guess that if they can't bother to come up with any new material/ideas they could put this out before they hit the road again...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: February 2, 2013 12:42

stonesman87
Well, the subject line just about says it all. Anybody got a sniff of any information about any chance of this being released some time? I can see there were cameramen on stage, so surely .....

Mick said in 1995 that they record and film every show.............

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1389
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home