Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
The Grrr box
Posted by: Whale ()
Date: November 9, 2012 22:28

Did anybody here do like me and got the Grrr box?
So what do you think of the IBC disc & the BBC sessions?

Re: The Grrr box
Posted by: silkcut1978_ ()
Date: November 9, 2012 23:21

I'd love to give an answer but mine was sent by Amazon yesterday and will arrive on Monday :-( But I picked up the 2CD, 3CD and 3CD limited edition sets today...couldn't resist.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 10, 2012 08:16

silkcut1978_
I'd love to give an answer but mine was sent by Amazon yesterday and will arrive on Monday :-( But I picked up the 2CD, 3CD and 3CD limited edition sets today...couldn't resist.

you're as bad as me...did you buy the 5 LP vinyl set too?

Date: November 10, 2012 08:47

treaclefingers
silkcut1978_

you're as bad as me...did you buy the 5 LP vinyl set too?

Yes, found a 15% voucher from Universal in my malbox yesterday and ordered it before I went to sleep. The same old songs over and over again but still I enjoy to buy these things smiling smiley

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: November 10, 2012 09:12

crazy, two months ago, when grrr was listed the first time on amazon.de i´ve ordered the deluxe box with the ibc disc etc. for just 39 euros. then it was set up to 99 wich is the price now. but they sent it to me for just the 39. first i was believing that they will cancell it, as they do it very often, lucky guy i am winking smiley

Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: November 10, 2012 09:23

That's the trick w/Amazon: if you pre-order, and the price goes up, they will sell it to you at the pre-order price; if the price goes down, you'll get it at the lower price!

It's always smart just to pre-order it -- you can always cancel it as long as it hasn't shipped.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: November 10, 2012 09:30

Yes very true! I always pre-order and they do give the lower price!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-10 09:31 by whitem8.

Date: November 10, 2012 09:33

bluesinc.
crazy, two months ago, when grrr was listed the first time on amazon.de i´ve ordered the deluxe box with the ibc disc etc. for just 39 euros. then it was set up to 99 wich is the price now. but they sent it to me for just the 39. first i was believing that they will cancell it, as they do it very often, lucky guy i am winking smiley

Mine is 40 Euro (amazon.de). The price in store yesterday was 119 winking smiley But I still have to wait two more long days for it to arrive..angry smiley

Posted by: Whale ()
Date: November 10, 2012 10:44

I paid a 100 in the store, so that was OK. I
The recordings are nice, and have, alike with the Charlie is my Darling box, really been given a clean-up.
The only thing you're left thinking after listening to the BBC sessions is : I want more. I have yet to figure out which are the bootleg recordings this all corresponds to.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 10, 2012 10:49

...met a girl with one of them once ... it wasn't very nice ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 10, 2012 10:58

Hello Australia!!!

Date: November 10, 2012 11:14

Howdy man ....... How's ya doin?????????

ROCKMAN

Date: November 10, 2012 11:15

......Ain't the 2 new songs friggin' GREAT????

ROCKMAN

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 10, 2012 11:22

Rockman

Yep, they are terrific, exspecialy D&G; classic Stones in my opinion.
I'm good, are ya ta comin' over for the bank vault devouring O2 shows?

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: November 10, 2012 11:22

Rockman

Doom and Gloom is grrrrowing,I´ve to admit...

Date: November 10, 2012 11:27

Doom and Gloom is grrrrowing,I´ve to admit.......wait till One More HITS!!!!!!

ROCKMAN

Date: November 10, 2012 16:58

bluesinc.

Not to be competitive (OK, it is to be competitive), I got it for 33 Euros at Amazon.de....has yet to arrive tho'!

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: November 10, 2012 17:49

Cartoon in the guardian uk paper today grinning smiley

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: November 10, 2012 20:52

Got mine yesterday, today I had my first chance to open it: pretty nice, but otherwise I will take it up to itunes and afterwards it will remain untouched for perhaps ever ... always the same ...

The two new tracks are very good, the box includes nice cards from 89, 94/95, 66, bb and 73, a book with amazing pics from Memoribilia over the decades and a not so nice poster.

Nice to have the IBC-stuff (again - or is there any difference to the boot, I can´t hear differences?), but could anyone please help me out with the stuff from the EP? Would love to have that on itunes too .... thx in advance!

Carsten

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-10 21:02 by muenke.

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: November 10, 2012 21:01

muenke
Got mine yesterday, today I had my first chance to open it: pretty nice, but otherwise I will take it up to itunes and afterwards it will remain untouched for perhaps ever ... always the same ...

Nice to have the IBC-stuff (again), but cpuld anyone please help out with the stuff on the EP? Would love to have that on itunes too .... thx in advance!

Carsten
If I understand well, when you buy a condom, you let it in your pocket to keep it clean. confused smiley

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: November 10, 2012 21:01

silkcut1978_

You're the reason they can get away with anything these days... winking smiley

Date: November 10, 2012 21:06

aprilfool
muenke

Nice to have the IBC-stuff (again), but cpuld anyone please help out with the stuff on the EP? Would love to have that on itunes too .... thx in advance!

Carsten
If I understand well, when you buy a condom, you let it in your pocket to keep it clean. confused smiley

To be hones, I hate condoms ..cool smiley

Date: November 10, 2012 21:08

Just listening too You Got The Silver: This is IMO a different version .... isn´t it?

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: November 10, 2012 21:14

muenke
aprilfool
muenke

Carsten

To be hones, I hate condoms ..cool smiley
You're right but for your eyes, I see you have sunglasses eye popping smiley
Seriously, I always use to open the one I buy. When you see the price they sell their items. We need so much room to stock all these precious purchases.

Date: November 10, 2012 21:16

muenke
Just listening too You Got The Silver: This is IMO a different version .... isn´t it?

just wondering, are you a flea bit peanut muenke, and are all your friends actually junkies?

Date: November 10, 2012 21:24

treaclefingers
muenke

just wondering, are you a flea bit peanut muenke, and are all your friends actually junkies?

Damm, yes! What a bulls&%$t, sorry ... I did listen a lot to the (alternate) MJ-Version the last weeks and compared to this, it is different at least!drinking smiley

Date: November 10, 2012 21:38

silkcut1978_
bluesinc.

Mine is 40 Euro (amazon.de). The price in store yesterday was 119 winking smiley But I still have to wait two more long days for it to arrive..angry smiley

yeah, on monday, it´s in vienna but the post office is closed. you´re born 78?

Date: November 10, 2012 21:51

bluesinc.
silkcut1978_
bluesinc.

how did you know? in fact it already is in the distribution center in Vienna since 1.59 a.m. (I have a look every now and then winking smiley
and no, I was born in '63

PS: jetzt hab' i's - deine is auch dort cool smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-10 21:53 by silkcut1978_.

Date: November 10, 2012 22:02

Limbostone
silkcut1978_

You're the reason they can get away with anything these days... winking smiley

There's some truth in it as I love those kind of things winking smiley

Date: November 11, 2012 00:26

silkcut1978_
bluesinc.
silkcut1978_
bluesinc.

how did you know? in fact it already is in the distribution center in Vienna since 1.59 a.m. (I have a look every now and then winking smiley
and no, I was born in '63

PS: jetzt hab' i's - deine is auch dort cool smiley

so is es, aber montag is es soweit

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1535
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home