Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ronnie's been spotted .........
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: January 8, 2013 06:56

[www.independent.co.uk]

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Re: Ronnie's been spotted .........
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 8, 2013 07:09

Spotted... and looking pretty dang happy smileys with beer

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: January 8, 2013 07:09

Sally looking really happy too

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: January 8, 2013 11:02

Most of the fashion people there don't even know who he is.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 8, 2013 13:40

good golly mrs molly

Date: January 8, 2013 14:07

JumpinJeppeFlash

Isn't that weird, when you think about it ? There sits the great Sir Ron (and his new Mrs) - he of Faces and Stones fame & fortune, and the chances are you're absolutely right - out of the room full of "fashionistas", probably a fair number DON'T have a friggin' clue who he is !! Different worlds collide .....

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: January 8, 2013 17:00

And it doesn't seem that Woodie could care either ....And i'm sure he has no idea
who they are..haha....He doesn't care. He's enjoying his new wife and new Stones
paycheck!!!

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: January 8, 2013 17:01

He can wear anything, he always looks good.

He seems to like the outfit of the model,
but look at the othersĀ“ faces...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-08 17:02 by TooTough.

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: January 8, 2013 17:29

paulywaul
JumpinJeppeFlash

Isn't that weird, when you think about it ? There sits the great Sir Ron (and his new Mrs) - he of Faces and Stones fame & fortune, and the chances are you're absolutely right - out of the room full of "fashionistas", probably a fair number DON'T have a friggin' clue who he is !! Different worlds collide .....
1) How do you know most people don't know who he is? Did you conduct a poll?
2) Even if they knew who he was, guess what, they aren't there to look at Ronnie. It's a fashion show. The world does not revolve around Ronnie and The Rolling Stones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-01-08 17:30 by GumbootCloggeroo.

Date: January 8, 2013 17:58

GumbootCloggeroo
paulywaul
JumpinJeppeFlash

2) Even if they knew who he was, guess what, they aren't there to look at Ronnie. It's a fashion show. The world does not revolve around Ronnie and The Rolling Stones.

Whoah ....! Steady Freddy, chill, or you'll likely give yourself a coronary ....

Maybe they do know, maybe they don't, who gives a f**k ? No I didn't conduct a poll, and yes you're right it's a fashion show. I was merely responding to JJF's comment, I've no doubt that he (like me) are in fact capable of recognising the world doesn't revolve around RW and the RS, this is hardly a revelation !

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: January 8, 2013 18:29

paulywaul
GumbootCloggeroo
paulywaul
JumpinJeppeFlash

Whoah ....! Steady Freddy, chill, or you'll likely give yourself a coronary ....
Please do not dramatize my message. I was very calm when I wrote that. I'm sorry that you read it all wrong and saw it as some sort of violent rant or something. Thanks for your concern, though!

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: January 8, 2013 18:34

Ronnie is a socialite. Is there a London event he doesn't attend? He'd turn up for the opening of a packet of crisps if it would guarantee him a picture in the Evening Standard!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1675
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home