Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What's the most reliable current scoop about WHEN the Stones will/may play in the US?
Posted by: swiss ()
Date: January 7, 2013 01:27

hi you guys - hope you're enjoying 2013 so far!

There are many threads touching on info like this, but they go in 1 million directions.
Most of us don't have time to sift through them in search of nuggets of gold.

So--in a nutshell--What's the latest most reliable word re: WHEN the Stones will/may
play in the US?

***NOTE*** we're aware of the Coachella ad -- no need to thresh thru that***

Please only post on this topic if you know something --- skip the random wishes
and dreams, ambivalence about the Stones, Taylor vs Woody, Lady GaGa and Kanye
West suck, etc.

Simply---scoop on when the Stones are coming to the US.

thanks!!! I wish I could post a heart here (bv, can you add that to the emoticon list?)

- swiss

Re: What's the most reliable current scoop about WHEN the Stones will/may play in the US?
Posted by: bigpond ()
Date: January 7, 2013 01:39

I guess when you eliminate all the above guess work, there is nothing reliable smileys with beer

Re: What's the most reliable current scoop about WHEN the Stones will/may play in the US?
Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: January 7, 2013 01:40

I think it's really anybody's guess at this point Swiss. Not really any reliable scoop. Just speculation.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: January 7, 2013 01:40

Consult Ms. Cleo the psychic

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: January 7, 2013 01:44

this vow of silence is killing me.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: January 7, 2013 01:44

Friday night WCBS radio in NY quoted Keith speaking to Rolling Stones Mag that "You will have to wait for the announcement." In my opinion it is a perfect comment to both play it safe and at the same time let us know that it's not a matter of if but when.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 7, 2013 01:49

For what it's worth: [www.examiner.com]

Date: January 7, 2013 01:54

Thanks, you guys! smiling smiley We're all on the same page.

- swiss

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: January 7, 2013 01:57

I would love to tell you, but if I did I would lose my "insider" status with the Stones.

Date: January 7, 2013 02:00

71Tele
I would love to tell you, but if I did I would lose my "insider" status with the Stones.

oh pooh, 71Tele -- I'll wrest it out of you yet! tongue sticking out smiley
-swiss

Date: January 7, 2013 02:01

swiss
71Tele

-swiss

nobody ever notices me

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: January 7, 2013 02:09

StonesTod
swiss
71Tele

-swiss

nobody ever notices me

I've made a painting of you........how I guess you look like

Date: January 7, 2013 02:15

NICOS
StonesTod
swiss
71Tele

-swiss

nobody ever notices me

will i be framed?

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: January 7, 2013 02:55

The most reliable source seems to be if Mick Jagger says so.

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 7, 2013 03:12

StonesTod
NICOS
StonesTod
swiss
71Tele

-swiss

nobody ever notices me

will i be framed?

are you saying you're not guilty?

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: January 7, 2013 03:25

The news will originate from Japan - they get all of the bonus tracks and will also learn of the tour before anyone else.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: January 7, 2013 03:57

Well, according to a New Jersey band called McClinton, they are the opening act for 9 North American shows.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: January 7, 2013 04:06

trainarollin
Well, according to a New Jersey band called McClinton, they are the opening act for 9 North American shows.

Really? I thought McBush was opening.

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: January 7, 2013 04:17

71Tele
trainarollin

No, Keith is "Bushed", remember?....

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 7, 2013 04:56

swiss
There are many threads touching on info like this, but they go in 1 million directions.
Most of us don't have time to sift through them in search of nuggets

Yeah, as if adding another thread will make it easier to sift through the info smoking smiley

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: January 7, 2013 05:34

trainarollin
The only McClinton I care about is Delbert......And he ain't from Jersey.spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: January 7, 2013 14:21

71Tele

Tom Petty says he's an insider.

Posted by: hot stuff ()
Date: January 7, 2013 16:21

Watch the WWE----One of their wrestlers may have some news!!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 7, 2013 17:43

71Tele
trainarollin

Not sure about that, but I heard that other Irish band, the O'Bamas is quite the rage.

Posted by: alhavu1 ()
Date: January 7, 2013 18:35

Me..stay tuned

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 7, 2013 19:05

stonehearted
71Tele
trainarollin

No, Keith is "Bushed", remember?....

that was funny when Keith made that comment during shine a light !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1847
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home