Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Pay per View - models in front row?
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 20:42

At the DVD Shot in Austin there were models in the front row who can obviously be seen on the DVD. At the pay per view special there were two or three very young fans who were often shown on tv. do you think this could be models too? They look like they are acting.

Re: Pay per View - models in front row?
Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: December 18, 2012 23:27

I just remember a cute blonde kinda working the camara a little, but nothing more than that. Will have to pay more attention, next time.

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 23:33

They did that for the taping of "Shine A Light" at the Beacon in NYC.

Pretty Props but true Stones fans, not.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 23:36

I noticed a cute girl up front working the camera as MingSubu put it, and I immediately knew this would be a thread. Not saying it's wrong, I have no idea, but I've heard the talk about Shine A Light, so when I saw her the same idea popped into my head. I don't think they hired models though, I saw quite a few unattractive people up close and getting camera time as well.

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: December 19, 2012 00:38

NoCode0680
I saw quite a few unattractive people up close and getting camera time as well.

That pit had to be the most ungainly looking ragtag group of camera claimers i've ever seen....not exactly teenagers, Well Baby Boomers behaving as such I guess.....

Yeah ok so what i'm jealous. But it was like looking at my Dad behaving like he was a girl in 1963's The Beatles on Ed Sullivan....excellent, just what I would've done off course, but reminds me too work out more before I put on my old T-Shirts....

Jest.

Merry Christmas

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 19, 2012 01:00

Merry Christmas

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: December 19, 2012 01:29

That one girl might have been a model. I don't think they could afford to staff the pit like they did for night two of the Beacon. Night one, real fans were all over the place at the Beacon. I was 2nd row infront of Ronnie. They had us all in seats (not sitting ofcourse). For night two they got rid of the seats, but then put all the stupid models down there...

Made me happy to see NORMAL people on the PPV event. I just couldn't help but count each of them as $1000 and loose track. Its like counting stars.

Posted by: mgshorr ()
Date: December 19, 2012 01:30

I was in the front row of the pit. Almost certain that everyone in the front row of the pit was a big fan.

Anyone one else who looked young/questionable was connected to the band it seemed.

Keiths daughters dropped by for a song. They are models ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1483
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home