Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any more bootleg releases?
Posted by: claudinedidit ()
Date: December 17, 2012 19:03

Does anyone know if the band plans on releasing any more bootlegs? I count six that have come out and believe I remember reading that there'd be six.

Thanks!

Re: Any more bootleg releases?
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: December 17, 2012 19:06

As far as I know there hasn't been any announcement, but I believe we'll see more. They have the distribution network set up, and they were making changes to it as late as the final bootleg, and Google Play expanded its market. I can't imagine that they wouldn't release more. They should release the 50th shows online soon, like other bands do, putting up downloads of concerts shortly after each show. But they might have some bigger (more physical) plan for these particular shows, which works too.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: December 17, 2012 19:27

No, the last one was no 6, and that was the google Deal.
Dont think they wanna do it any more.

Anyway, they are gonna sleep for 3 months now.

jeroen

Posted by: CMH516 ()
Date: December 17, 2012 19:34

Has there ever been any talk of an El Mocambo bootleg release?

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: December 17, 2012 19:41

CMH516
Has there ever been any talk of an El Mocambo bootleg release?

There's been plenty of talk/speculation/wishing around here, but I've never heard any official talk about a release. When this whole thing started with Brussels, many people thought that El Mocambo was a no-brainer and would definitely be one of the six, but that didn't happen. They did release a Toronto club show though, I guess they felt that was close enough. I really enjoy Light The Fuse though, so I'm glad they included it. Really, the only one I don't listen to is Japan. I just don't care for the Steel Wheel/Urban Jungle tour sound.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1970
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home