Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Get Yer Ya Ya's Out Tab Book
Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: December 17, 2012 00:33

Does anybody own this? I'm thinking about getting it, but I want to know what songs are in it first. I have the Exile book and it's missing some songs. I know this one is missing the Chuck Berry tunes, but does it have all the other songs?

Every description I read just lists off the same 9 songs and says "and more".

Anybody know the contents?

Re: Get Yer Ya Ya's Out Tab Book
Posted by: liddas ()
Date: December 17, 2012 01:01

Ya yas minus the CB covers, plus the bonus trax (thumb, move, satisfaction etc).

C

Date: December 17, 2012 01:06

Thanks liddas. So everything on the Deluxe Edition, minus the CB covers right?

Posted by: liddas ()
Date: December 17, 2012 01:59

NoCode0680

Right. It was given me as a present, and it arrived 2o+ years late (already knew ya yas by heart - not that I could play it, only I knew where to put my hands) Anyway, it gives an idea, the main things are there, but it is not 100% accurate

C

Date: December 17, 2012 02:19

liddas
NoCode0680

Right. It was given me as a present, and it arrived 2o+ years late (already knew ya yas by heart - not that I could play it, only I knew where to put my hands) Anyway, it gives an idea, the main things are there, but it is not 100% accurate

C

Cool thanks. I already know how to play a lot of it, at least roughly, but there are some things that confuse me. Some stuff I've just figured out myself and it sounds right, but I'm curious if it really is. I never really follow tabs 100% anyway, I just use them as a guide. A lot of times on Stones songs (or other bands with 2 guitars) I'll play sort of a hybrid of the two parts, playing the parts I like.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1730
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home