Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

PPV ordered: I do not understand! Help needed!
Posted by: I'm Stoned ()
Date: December 15, 2012 13:17

A little help needed !!!

Sorry for posting this twice, but I'm getting a bit nervous. eye rolling smiley I don't want to miss out on the live broadcast. So, my question:

I bought the PPV using this link: [rs50.neulion.com]

I filled out the form as a new user and got an email with this link:
[music.yahoo.com]

This doesn't look like a personal link for my bought PPV. It's a public link!

When I log in with my created account on: [rs50.neulion.com] I'm also redirected to the public link: [music.yahoo.com]

I do not understand it > How can I watched my personal bought PPV? Where do I have to log in?

Do I also have to create an account with Yahoo?

Help much appreciated! confused smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-15 13:23 by I'm Stoned.

Re: PPV ordered: I do not understand! Help needed!
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 15, 2012 13:24

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: December 15, 2012 13:39

I'm Stoned
A little help needed !!!

Sorry for posting this twice, but I'm getting a bit nervous. eye rolling smiley I don't want to miss out on the live broadcast. So, my question:

I bought the PPV using this link: [rs50.neulion.com]

I filled out the form as a new user and got an email with this link:
[music.yahoo.com]

This doesn't look like a personal link for my bought PPV. It's a public link!

When I log in with my created account on: [rs50.neulion.com] I'm also redirected to the public link: [music.yahoo.com]

I do not understand it > How can I watched my personal bought PPV? Where do I have to log in?

Do I also have to create an account with Yahoo?

Help much appreciated! confused smiley

I just tried to help you out in the other thread winking smiley if there are still things that are unclear - feel free to ask again as often as you like to do! There should not be anyone missing the PPV !!!

Date: December 15, 2012 13:57

Thank you!

Do you also think you have to create an account on Yahoo?

I've already created an account on [rs50.neulion.com]

Date: December 15, 2012 14:21

I'm Stoned
Thank you!

Do you also think you have to create an account on Yahoo?

I've already created an account on [rs50.neulion.com]

I already have a Yahoo-Account for a long time. But for the PPV it should not be necessary to have one. As I said, tonight you will just log in on rs50.neu..... an then you will be related to the livestream. Unfortunately I'm expecting some problems concerning the first minutes of the Pre-Show-Documentary because it will take some time until everyone has got access to the stream. Anyway, we will all be online and for sure will try to help each other during the event. Tonight is OUR night smiling bouncing smiley

Date: December 15, 2012 14:24

Hi Maradona:

Is there a Pre-Show-Documentary before the concert starts? Will this be the samen livestream. And at what time does this documentary start?

Thanks!

Date: December 15, 2012 14:44

Yes, there is a documentary. It will start one hour before the concert. I don't know in which country you are going to watch it, but in my case in Germany it is at 2 o'clock in the morning. First of all I was a bit confused because 9 PM in New York means 3 AM in Germany but then I realised that the Pre-Show-Doc is responsible for the early start. The reason might be that they wanted to have a certain time to start watching because normally you never know when a concert "really" start. Now it is a confirmed time for everybody and that's 8 PM in New York (Pre-Show-Doc) and afterwards (about 9 PM) the show.

Most important: YES - the Pre-Show-Doc will also be on Yahoo!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1311
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home