Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Keith leaves the door open on Glastonbury
Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: December 12, 2012 18:31

from nme.com

Keith Richards has told NME that he'd love The Rolling Stones to headline Glastonbury 2013.

Speaking in an exclusive interview in this week's bumper double Christmas issue of NME, which is on newsstands now or available digitally, Richards says that the band have made no plans for next year yet, but that he would love to headline Glastonbury if they could.

"That’s a good one," he says of the Glastonbury rumour. "I'm really going to be guilty here of leaving that one up in the air. I mean I’d love to. But look, I don’t know anything about next year at the moment, I really don’t. We’re just getting this year under our belts. But anything’s possible, that’s all I can say about it. But if it could happen, I’d love to."

Speaking to NME previously about whether The Rolling Stones would happen next year, organiser Emily Eavis said: "We’d obviously like that to happen, we’ve always been quite open about that, whether or not it does, I cannot say."

Re: Keith leaves the door open on Glastonbury
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: December 12, 2012 19:03

>> Speaking in an exclusive interview in this week's bumper double Christmas issue of NME, which is on newsstands now or available digitally, Richards says that the band have made no plans for next year yet <<

.......or maybe Keith just hasn't been told yet. grinning smiley

Re: Keith leaves the door open on Glastonbury
Date: December 12, 2012 19:40

andrewt
from nme.com

Keith Richards has told NME that he'd love The Rolling Stones to headline Glastonbury 2013.

Speaking in an exclusive interview in this week's bumper double Christmas issue of NME, which is on newsstands now or available digitally, Richards says that the band have made no plans for next year yet, but that he would love to headline Glastonbury if they could.

"That’s a good one," he says of the Glastonbury rumour. "I'm really going to be guilty here of leaving that one up in the air. I mean I’d love to. But look, I don’t know anything about next year at the moment, I really don’t. We’re just getting this year under our belts. But anything’s possible, that’s all I can say about it. But if it could happen, I’d love to."

Speaking to NME previously about whether The Rolling Stones would happen next year, organiser Emily Eavis said: "We’d obviously like that to happen, we’ve always been quite open about that, whether or not it does, I cannot say."

The first order of business in 2013 should be a new album.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1193
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home