Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Would you cry if Sir Mick proposed to L'Wren onstage?
Posted by: salty ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:02

Yes or no?

Re: Would you cry if Sir Mick proposed to L'Wren onstage?
Posted by: xke38 ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:03

No

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:04

I'd need a bucket.

Date: December 4, 2012 19:07

What?

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:08

Please ban this guy now, he is obviously a troll bent on causing havoc

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:10

Bjornulf,
Get Salty off the board now, please!!!!!!!
jeroen

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:12

let salty stay...he's spiced things up...that ain't no crime

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:14

What on earth? Who cares???

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:14

This guy is asking questions. Is this not a discussion board? Requesting that he be banned is a tad oppressive. You don't like him, don't open his threads. Easy.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:17

izzit jaggerbarking again?

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:19

StonesTod
let salty stay...he's spiced things up...that ain't no crime

grinning smiley

salty...spiced things...

smiling smiley

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:21

Actually, Salty's done a pretty good job with their threads so far. This one's just a bit out there. Personally, I'd like to see Mick propose on stage. Just not to L'Wren... I'd like it a bunch if, in between encores, he turned to KR, CW & RW and said, "So waddaya think boys? See you on stage and in the studio in 2013?" Now THAT would be a proposal that I'd enjoy seeing!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: arthritis ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:35

I might weep if david bowie was the special guest in the next upcoming show, they did a dancin in the street duet then david proposed to mick. Then they could interlock buttcheeks on the big screen.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:36

mr_dja
Actually, Salty's done a pretty good job with their threads so far. This one's just a bit out there. Personally, I'd like to see Mick propose on stage. Just not to L'Wren... I'd like it a bunch if, in between encores, he turned to KR, CW & RW and said, "So waddaya think boys? See you on stage and in the studio in 2013?" Now THAT would be a proposal that I'd enjoy seeing!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Yes!! Now that would make me cry with happiness. I'm tearing up already...sniff, sniff, sob.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: December 4, 2012 19:51

GumbootCloggeroo
Is this not a discussion board? Requesting that he be banned is a tad oppressive.

I agree.. The ban hammer is not needed... yet. This is just a plea for attention. I have lurked here weekly (and daily during real activity) and whether I post or not I RARELY start a thread. I am more likely to use the 'Search' function than to start a new thread to ask silly questions. Everything likely has been discussed to death at this point!

Date: December 4, 2012 19:59

flacnvinyl
GumbootCloggeroo
Is this not a discussion board? Requesting that he be banned is a tad oppressive.

I agree.. The ban hammer is not needed... yet. This is just a plea for attention. I have lurked here weekly (and daily during real activity) and whether I post or not I RARELY start a thread. I am more likely to use the 'Search' function than to start a new thread to ask silly questions. Everything likely has been discussed to death at this point!

Maybe, maybe not. I also tend to be cautious in starting new threads, but everyone's different. One person's silly question is another person's true curiosity. Just like with Facebook, some people feel the need to put it all out there, some rarely comment.
I do think the question is pretty silly, but who cares? Answer, if you want, or just let it go.

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: December 4, 2012 20:01

latebloomer
flacnvinyl
GumbootCloggeroo

Maybe, maybe not. I also tend to be cautious in starting new threads, but everyone's different. One person's silly question is another person's true curiosity. Just like with Facebook, some people feel the need to put it all out there, some rarely comment.
I do think the question is pretty silly, but who cares? Answer, if you want, or just let it go.

I agree. Let the market decide.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: December 4, 2012 20:18

latebloomer
flacnvinyl
GumbootCloggeroo

But I don't want this to set prescedent to the OP or other members that it's okay to flood the board with these ridiculous topics. There should be limits within reason. Salty is a new member and is trigger happy with the "New Topic" button...most of his questions are newbie sutff we've all seen before..."Favorite Stone" "Who will produce new album?" etc etc...but this topic and the Bono topic are stupid. I'm not looking forward to this board turning into Twitter.

Date: December 4, 2012 20:32

Justin
latebloomer
flacnvinyl
GumbootCloggeroo

But I don't want this to set prescedent to the OP or other members that it's okay to flood the board with these ridiculous topics. There should be limits within reason. Salty is a new member and is trigger happy with the "New Topic" button...most of his questions are newbie sutff we've all seen before..."Favorite Stone" "Who will produce new album?" etc etc...but this topic and the Bono topic are stupid. I'm not looking forward to this board turning into Twitter.

I wouldn't want that either, Justin. Getting ridiculed, made fun of for a thread or post usually does the trick just fine. grinning smiley

Date: December 4, 2012 20:36

Salty don't you worry Try A Little Harder...

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: December 4, 2012 20:36

corriecas
Bjornulf,
jeroen

YES PLEASE......HE'S/SHE'S GOTTA GO!

Date: December 4, 2012 20:40

Cocaine Eyes
corriecas
Bjornulf,
jeroen

Ah, don't like the sugar and spice?

Posted by: lucilejagger ()
Date: December 4, 2012 20:45

Would cru because she too uggly (my opinion) spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: December 4, 2012 20:47

steel driving hammer
Cocaine Eyes
corriecas
Bjornulf,
jeroen

Prefer pepper, saffron and tumeric!smiling smiley

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: December 4, 2012 20:47

Cocaine Eyes
corriecas
Bjornulf,
jeroen

No.

Date: December 4, 2012 20:48

Cocaine Eyes
steel driving hammer
Cocaine Eyes
corriecas
Bjornulf,
jeroen

Prefer pepper, saffron and tumeric!smiling smiley

smiling smiley

Posted by: Natlanta ()
Date: December 4, 2012 21:07

am i there or just watching the youtube clip?

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1728
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home