Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Is the inclusion of Bill and Mick T the reason for those sky-high ticket prices?
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 30, 2012 03:22

And if so: Do you think Bill and Mick T will get their fair share of the profit? Would you have paid £400 for a concert without Bill and (or) Mick T on the guestlist?

Re: Is the inclusion of Bill and Mick T the reason for those sky-high ticket prices?
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 30, 2012 03:39

I blame the popcorn and beer...

Re: Is the inclusion of Bill and Mick T the reason for those sky-high ticket prices?
Posted by: souldoggie ()
Date: November 30, 2012 04:44

Is the inclusion of Bill and Mick T the reason for those sky-high ticket prices

Stoneage
And if so: Do you think Bill and Mick T will get their fair share of the profit? Would you have paid £400 for a concert without Bill and (or) Mick T on the guestlist?

In order of inquiry:
no
what?
of course, I bought my tickets to see the Stones live and in person

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: November 30, 2012 04:48

I'm sure it would be a factor if Mick T and Bill W were earning the same cut as The Stones, but we know that isn't the case. It is not likely that Bill W will play the U.S. dates in December, so the answer is no. Besides, when have special guests ever accounted for a 400% increase in ticket sales? They would have to be 4 times as big as The Stones. If Michael Cohl were still their promoter, such ticket prices would be unlikely.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 30, 2012 05:42

Of course. Bill takes it all. And the London politicians with the overtime fee of 100.000 dollars. Like Mick said it cost like 10 tickets. No wonder the shows are expensive!

Bjornulf

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: November 30, 2012 06:32

My opinion is that they got paid nothing. They were giving the opportunity to have a last chance to play to a large audience.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1344
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home