Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Americans in London for Sunday's concert?
Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 23, 2012 13:20

ABC News are looking for American fans coming into London:

My name is Nick Schifrin and I’m a correspondent for ABC News in London. We’re preparing a story ahead of Sunday night’s concert and I’m hoping to find fans who are coming over from the States for the concert.

Ideally I think I'd love to talk with a family of multiple generations of fans and then 1 or 2 more fans who have been to a huge number of concerts. Thanks very much.

Please use this contact:

nicholas.s.schifrin@abc.com

Bjornulf

Re: Americans in London for Sunday's concert?
Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: November 23, 2012 17:00

Thanks Bv for the info.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: November 23, 2012 22:14

The wife and I are flying in Wednesday morning from Philly for the Thursday show.

Posted by: rocknola ()
Date: November 23, 2012 23:52

i just sent Nick an e mail.we are flying in from New York tomorrow for both shows. thanks for info

Posted by: stonesfrkk ()
Date: November 24, 2012 07:27

bv
ABC News are looking for American fans coming into London:

My name is Nick Schifrin and I’m a correspondent for ABC News in London. We’re preparing a story ahead of Sunday night’s concert and I’m hoping to find fans who are coming over from the States for the concert.

Ideally I think I'd love to talk with a family of multiple generations of fans and then 1 or 2 more fans who have been to a huge number of concerts. Thanks very much.

Please use this contact:Hey bv! I want to thank you personally for being a Great Host! As usaul! but i think you have really gone the extra mile on this mini tour!Hopfully we hook up in NY or Jersey!Have aome great show's in London! I hope you hook up with Gazza he deserves it as well!

[email protected]

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: November 24, 2012 17:57

To digress: When Americans were stationed in England during WW II, the English said the Americans were "Overpaid, oversexed and over here."

The Americans said the English were just annoyed because the English were, "Underpaid, undersexed and under Eisenhower."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1523
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home