Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Brooklyn tix- who got 'em?
Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:19

I was on at 10AM and never got thru.

Interestingly, from 10-10:02 every time i reloaded it stil came up that the sale hadnt started. I wonder if they lock us out while the re-sellers get their tix for stubhub first??

Re: Brooklyn tix- who got 'em?
Posted by: #6 ()
Date: November 19, 2012 17:30

Not I. I'm still going to walk over their the evening of and see. I'd feel like an idiot for not trying when they're within walking distance.

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: November 19, 2012 18:49

It took about 10-15 minutes for tickets to show up. The $500.00 and up tickets readily available. The lower priced tickets went fast.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 19, 2012 18:52

Section 105, Row 6 - $502. From the Barclay's 3D seating chart, looks decent.

Posted by: JaIsNotDead ()
Date: November 19, 2012 18:58

bleedingman, i keep seeing that section come up. Is it limited view?

Posted by: R ()
Date: November 19, 2012 19:09

Two. One in 207, fifth row. The other identical but on the opposite side. My Newarka are now FOR SALE AT COST!

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: November 19, 2012 19:15

It's not listed as limited view, Jals, it's side of stage though. I checked the 3D chart before I bought them and they look close enough. Guess I'll find out. Oh well, if I change my mind I'll put 'em on Stubhub for $5000!

Date: November 19, 2012 20:26

how many seats were avaialble for these shows for $150? I feel like the last few rows of the side views is about all.

very disappointng...it seems like kyou really had to be willing to fork over $450 to know you'd be getting thru the doors.

Posted by: LSTNT ()
Date: November 19, 2012 20:53

HalfNanker
how many seats were avaialble for these shows for $150? I feel like the last few rows of the side views is about all.

very disappointng...it seems like kyou really had to be willing to fork over $450 to know you'd be getting thru the doors.

Totally agree, i'd imagine there were less than 500-700 tickets available for under the $450.00 pricing point. You really had to make up your mind to spend 500.00 per ticket if you wanted in on the TM sale. It will be interesting to see where those tickets on the secondary market fall to the day of the show. I think anything other than the last show on Dec 15th will be available below face as show day approaches.

Date: November 19, 2012 20:53

HalfNanker

Yeah, it really seems that way to me too... Brooklyn tickets, as a whole, seem higher priced than the two Newark shows (less of the cheap seats more of the $500's and $813's) I really would not be suprised if some of the worst $813's, at the back corners of the arena, get repriced as $500 tickets and get released in a ticket drop a week or 10 days before the show...

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 19, 2012 21:03

Not I. I'm still going to walk over their the evening of and see. I'd feel like an idiot for not trying when they're within walking distance.
I love the whole idea you have going... living close.... holding off buying tickets... walking over the day of show... see whats up. I bet you will wind up very happy.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: November 20, 2012 00:36

Max'sKansasCity
I love the whole idea you have going... living close.... holding off buying tickets... walking over the day of show... see whats up. I bet you will wind up very happy.

Great idea indeed! Don't forget to check the ticket office too, production seats are likely to be released shortly before the show at face value. peace

Posted by: #6 ()
Date: November 20, 2012 21:03

Thanks for the kind words and good advice, folks. I hope to be able to tell the story of how I walked to my 20th R.S. concert. Perhaps with a bit of bar hopping along the way there.

Date: November 20, 2012 21:31

you'll move ahead of me...looks like i'll stay stuck on 19. first time since '78 Ill miss them.

In '81, my $35 ticket seemed like it was overpriced!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1757
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home