Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Dec 15 Newark Show PPV (Sat Night)- Follow Up Question
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 16, 2012 03:41

Is this event still scheduled? No ads from Comcast. I just hope it's reasonably priced such as $50 to $75? Also, I think it would be more entertaining if it is only the Stones performing without guest appearances other than Wyman or Taylor.

Any info with respect to broadcast is well appreciated. I have Comcast Cable if that helps with any issues to this PPV event.

Re: Dec 15 Newark Show PPV (Sat Night)- Follow Up Question
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 16, 2012 04:06

Why no info on this event?

Posted by: nankerphlege ()
Date: November 16, 2012 13:07

Good question. If the Stones marketing team doesn't get on this soon they will miss the boat.

Posted by: adotulipson ()
Date: November 16, 2012 18:09

Is this only available in USA or can it be bought in Europe via netflix or some otrher third partry

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 16, 2012 18:53

I checked COX and found PPV listings only up to Dec. 9.

Be patient, we'll find out soon.

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: November 16, 2012 19:08

$50-$75 is not a real reasonable price for a PPV event. It's not highway robbery, but at that price I think they'll be cutting out almost all casual fans. I don't think the casual fan would pay that much. Most stuff is in the $15-$25 range. The most expensive thing I've ever heard of was the Pacquiao/De La Hoya (aka The Dream Match) fight which was like $55. Given all the hype leading up to that fight, I think they were probably able to get away with it, and sold reasonably well. But seeing as this event has hardly been advertised/Hyped with so little time to go, the Stones probably can't.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1746
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home