Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10
Obama Re-Elected U.S. President
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: November 7, 2012 06:16

just announced

Comment added by the IORR Editor BV:
I have been accepting this thead today, even if we do not allow political theads on IORR. The reason is because I think people at least one time, when there is an election in USA, should be able to say what they think, even if it is political. If you do not like politics, then please do not read this thread, very simple. Please be nice to each others and talk as sivilized people. Thanks!

Edited 9 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-09 04:00 by bv.

Re: OT : Obama Re-Elected U.S. President
Posted by: colonial ()
Date: November 7, 2012 06:24

yea..was there anything Stones related with the election? smoking smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: November 7, 2012 06:28

THANK GOD !!!

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: November 7, 2012 06:30

colonial
yea..was there anything Stones related with the election? smoking smiley

No ...
That's what "OT" means (off-topic)

Date: November 7, 2012 06:37

custom55
THANK GOD !!!

why? senate and congress didn't change so nothing will change. no matter who won the house has to change

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 7, 2012 06:37

So are we still on schedule for the end of the world 12.21.12 ?
or does this delay it?... speed it up?... still the same? Moving to Colorado?

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: November 7, 2012 06:40

keefriffhard4life
custom55
THANK GOD !!!

why? senate and congress didn't change so nothing will change. no matter who won the house has to change

The Supreme Court will change... Now, in a good way.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: November 7, 2012 06:44

Its a tragedy that Obama won. Worse than that Liz Warren beat Scott Brown a voice of reason in the Massachusetts senate race. Country has gone off the rails!

Date: November 7, 2012 06:44

Amendment 64 Passes:
Colorado Legalizes Marijuana For Recreational Use

The passage of the state measure is without historical precedent and the consequences will likely be closely-watched around the world.

Although Colorado "legalized it," it will be several months, perhaps as long as a year, before Colorado adults 21-and-over can enjoy the legal sale of marijuana. However, the parts of the amendment related to individual behavior will go into effect as soon as Governor Hickenlooper certifies the results of the vote, a proclamation he is obligated to do within 30 days of the election, The Colorado Independent reported.

It's a huge victory for the Campaign To Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol, the pro-pot group behind Amendment 64. This is the second time Colorado voted on legal weed, in 2006 Coloradans voted the measure down, but not in 2012.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-07 06:46 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: November 7, 2012 06:46

Max'sKansasCity
Amendment 64 Passes:

The passage of the state measure is without historical precedent and the consequences will likely be closely-watched around the world. In an interview with The Huffington Post, the authors/researchers behind the book "Marijuana Legalization: What Everyone Needs To Know" pointed out that the measure in Colorado is truly groundbreaking, comparing it to the legalization that Amsterdam enjoys:
Time to hit the slopes this winter. smoking smiley

Date: November 7, 2012 06:46

Max - Like I said off the rails!

Date: November 7, 2012 06:51

memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
Amendment 64 Passes:

The passage of the state measure is without historical precedent and the consequences will likely be closely-watched around the world. In an interview with The Huffington Post, the authors/researchers behind the book "Marijuana Legalization: What Everyone Needs To Know" pointed out that the measure in Colorado is truly groundbreaking, comparing it to the legalization that Amsterdam enjoys:
grinning smiley

...at least time to stop putting people in jail for drinking beer smoking weed. The war on drugs is the worst idea of all time. Can anyone here imagine living in prohibition (of alchohol) times?

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: November 7, 2012 06:55

Max'sKansasCity
memphiscats
Max'sKansasCity
Amendment 64 Passes:

grinning smiley

...at least time to stop putting people in jail for drinking beer smoking weed. The war on drugs is the worst idea of all time. Can anyone here imagine living in prohibition (of alchohol) times?
Parish the thought! Legalize It! smoking smiley

Date: November 7, 2012 07:02

Ole Mitch still has not conceded... no phone call.... no concession.

poor Mitch... oh well.. at least he is still rich and he
can now get back to his business of shipping jobs to China.

Date: November 7, 2012 07:13

Max'sKansasCity

congrats on believing the mud slinging campaign. most of the companys romney helped outsource to china were already looking to send the jobs overseas and then hired bain capital to help maximize their profits from outsourcing. basically romney most of the time was brought in as a facilitator and was not the person who pushed for the outsourcing to begin with

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-07 07:14 by keefriffhard4life.

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: November 7, 2012 07:16

There are so many hard core extreme right wingers, I'm actually amazed he wasn't murdered in the first term.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()

I'm happy for the USA and the rest of the world.

Just wanted to state that for posterity before this thread is closed!

keefriffhard4life
Max'sKansasCity

congrats on believing the mud slinging campaign. most of the companys romney helped outsource to china were already looking to send the jobs overseas and then hired bain capital to help maximize their profits from outsourcing. basically romney most of the time was brought in as a facilitator and was not the person who pushed for the outsourcing to begin with

As you say.. he makes billions shipping jobs to China.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-07 07:21 by Max'sKansasCity.

Date: November 7, 2012 07:20

Max - How much money has BO borrowed from China? Do you like 1.3 TRILLION dollar defecits in the white hose budget? Obama is a fraud with many hidden agendas thankfully the house remains with the republicans.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: November 7, 2012 07:22

From a geo-political standpoint, of course, it's a good thing since that mormon had no support whatsoever outside the USA (except from Israel and the international Mormon church). However, the challenges now facing USA is of such enormous proportions President Barack Obama Hussein II will not find it easy staying popular. The parliamentary situation in the USA is a mess, hindering the president elected to really do something about the fiscal situation.

Date: November 7, 2012 07:23

Max'sKansasCity
keefriffhard4life
Max'sKansasCity

I wasnt sold on mud slinging, I saw it happen right here. They bought out the company and shipped the shipped all to China... but nice try to say it not so.

my department in bank of america was outsourced to HP last year. i know all about outsourcing and deals under the table. pretty obvious if he bought out a company then the company was looking to move the work force already. you can say there was never a hint that the company wanted to let go of the work force but i was notified feb. 2011 that we were being outsourced in april 2011 and we later found out the deal went down almost a year prior to that

Date: November 7, 2012 07:23

slew
Max - How much money has BO borrowed from China? Do you like 1.3 TRILLION dollar defecits in the white hose budget? Obama is a fraud with many hidden agendas thankfully the house remains with the republicans.

We fvcked no matter who won...
to say one party is better is a joke... they are both the same.

Date: November 7, 2012 07:26

keefriffhard4life
Max'sKansasCity
keefriffhard4life
Max'sKansasCity

I wasnt sold on mud slinging, I saw it happen right here. They bought out the company and shipped the shipped all to China... but nice try to say it not so.

my department in bank of america was outsourced to HP last year. i know all about outsourcing and deals under the table. pretty obvious if he bought out a company then the company was looking to move the work force already. you can say there was never a hint that the company wanted to let go of the work force but i was notified feb. 2011 that we were being outsourced in april 2011 and we later found out the deal went down almost a year prior to that

What we need in this country is an attitude similar on some things like they have in China, for instance where they focus on what is good for China the country first, then on what ios good for a couple of scumbag business people.

The whole concept of shipping American, middle class jobs to China and then using slave type labor over there to make crap cheap is a bad idea.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 7, 2012 07:27

Four more years of:

anemic job growth

lower household income

higher taxation

greater risk of terrorism (stand down in Benghazi)

corruption at the Executive level (Fast & Furious, the video responsible for Benghazi, and where's Hillary ?)

"Transparency & Rule of Law" again F&F, voter intimidation in 2008, Obamacare done with Republicans locked out and against popular support

Get ready to take it up the ass for another four years

Date: November 7, 2012 07:27

Max - They both certainly have issues and have been given so much money buy their backers that they owe many faovrs. I don't like it when any party controls all 3 branches. Hopefully they can work together but doubtful. That is why I wanted Scott brown to win very moderate and voted with the dems 33% of the time. Liz Warren anoyjer polarizing left all the way we don't need that on either side. I can talk rationally I am just a sore loser! I hate it when my teams and candidates lose.

Date: November 7, 2012 07:28

Max'sKansasCity
keefriffhard4life
Max'sKansasCity
keefriffhard4life
Max'sKansasCity

What we need in this country is an attitude similar on some things like they have in China, for instance where they focus on what is good for China the country first, then on what ios good for a couple of scumbag business people.

The whole concept of shipping American, middle class jobs to China and then using slave type labor over there to make crap cheap is a bad idea.

well no its not a good idea to do that but my point was if bain capital hadn't done it another company would have been contacted about a buyout and outsourcing

Date: November 7, 2012 07:29

Edith Grove
Four more years of:

anemic job growth

lower household income

higher taxation

corruption at the Executive level (Fast & Furious, the video responsible for Benghazi, and where's Hillary ?)

"Transparency & Rule of Law" again F&F, voter intimidation in 2008, Obamacare done with Republicans locked out and against popular support

Just four? This is all going to get worse until it is sooooo broken..... things never turn around until the truck is over the cliff... then they decide we need to fix it.

Date: November 7, 2012 07:30

Max'sKansasCity
We fvcked no matter who won...
to say one party is better is a joke... they are both the same.

Dead @#$%& wrong.

Obama offered nothing new.

Romney offered solutions, and detailed those solutions.

Apathy sucks.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 7, 2012 07:32

Edith Grove
Four more years of:

anemic job growth

lower household income

higher taxation

I think you're in for an exceptionally good 4 years, cheer up. Honestly, the worst is behind you...Bush's horrible policies have mostly been reversed.

Fasten your seat belt!

Date: November 7, 2012 07:33

treaclefingers
Edith Grove
Four more years of:

anemic job growth

lower household income

higher taxation

I think you're in for an exceptionally good 4 years, cheer up. Honestly, the worst is behind you...Bush's horrible policies have mostly been reversed.

Fasten your seat belt!

Obama has proven his corruption.

I'll fasten my seatbelt, but even that might not save me.

Goto Page: 12345678910Next
Current Page: 1 of 10

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1447
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home