Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Get some help from Ronnie!
Posted by: vincentwhirlwind ()
Date: November 8, 2012 18:09

I think based on Mick and Keith's most recent attempt at song writing, they could use some help from Ronnie Wood!

Re: Get some help from Ronnie!
Posted by: Justin ()
Date: November 8, 2012 18:22

I wish the story went that Ronnie's been helping them write since "Voodoo Lounge' but that is sadly not the case. Huge shame. The Jagger/Richards tank is bone dry.

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: November 8, 2012 18:47

I wrote that 2 hrs ago in another thread here:
I love Ronnie's "Feel like playing". There's the best efforts in songwriting of all stones since 1997. Let Ronnie help out as he seems to be the only inspired one, while at least his flame is still burning.

The biggest mistake of their lives is recording some songs for a greatest hits compilation. Failed in 2002. Same 2012. They should have recorded an ALBUM and plan a few months for that. And then continue rehearsing and playing live. Should've been possible in 7 years time. But nah, they didn't make it and come up with this sh*t. Ok, when they get the same money in 1/4 of the time, so what? I don't want to support that.

It would have been even better releasing the deluxe editions together and later and touring the 50 after the releases and with some 'new' songs of exile and sg deluxe than another greatest hits tour and 2 lame, boring and embarrassing new 'songs'.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-08 18:54 by micawber.

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: November 8, 2012 19:36

aint gonnas happen,when and if they write together,like obviously they have not since 05,there would be a change.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2274
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home