Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

More O2 Tickets
Posted by: Paulhanrahan ()
Date: November 7, 2012 03:23

Dear Client

We have been given a further small allocation for The Rolling Stones 25th & 29th November. PLEASE SEE THE FACT SHEETS ATTACHED FOR EACH PACKAGE WITH PRICES AND FULL DETAILS.

Please call me or email me with credit or debit card details to make a booking for all packages for the Tongue Pit (standing), Premium Arena (Blocks A1, A2, A3- seating within rows 6-12) and Level 1 Tiered seating Blocks 111 and 112.

Packages are now subject to availability.

Sorry, previous bookings cannot be changed. My apologies if you have already booked with us, (please disregard this alert).

Best wishes Kerry

..................................................................................................

Kerry-Jane Beddows
Sales Executive
PA to Jane Stewart (MD)
kjbeddows@markbutler.co.uk

Mark Butler Associates
view our website at www.markbutler.co.uk

020 7603 6033
020 7603 0630 (fax)

Re: More O2 Tickets
Posted by: lmatth8461 ()
Date: November 7, 2012 15:16

Small allocation?
That's another couple of hundred tickets that might be flogged off on the day....

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 7, 2012 15:35

So how much are the tickets? This whole thing stinks and the Stones should be held accountable about how they have fleeced their fans by allowing tickets to fall into their hands of sharks.

It is also further compounds my belief that the best seats are being held back and will become available in the days leading up to the shows.

Last time round I remember getting free upgrades from an upper to a lower block at the 02 because the gig (the middle one) did not sell out.

Utter tossers.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 7, 2012 15:40

Silver Dagger
So how much are the tickets? This whole thing stinks and the Stones should be held accountable about how they have fleeced their fans by allowing tickets to fall into their hands of sharks.

It is also further compounds my belief that the best seats are being held back and will become available in the days leading up to the shows.

Last time round I remember getting free upgrades from an upper to a lower block at the 02 because the gig (the middle one) did not sell out.

Utter tossers.

Difficult to disagree with that overall sentiment Mike ....

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 7, 2012 15:44

paulywaul
Silver Dagger

Utter tossers.

Difficult to disagree with that overall sentiment Mike ....

No, really. How can this agency all of a sudden get premium tickets? Are they fcuking magicians or something? Blocks A1, A2, A3 and the pit. I'm creaming my bloody jeans just thinking about them. Bastards.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: November 7, 2012 16:59

Mark Butler had that packages to begin with. Either they withheld them from the market to ensure that packages with lesser tickets sold (a pretty douche-y thing to do), or they had returns/cancellations.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 7, 2012 20:54

So are they selling singles now?

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 8, 2012 10:16

gotdablouse
So are they selling singles now?

Nope, that would be considerate!

Cheers,
SonicD

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 8, 2012 12:15

Actually if they'd sold singles from the get go on the Monday I might have cracked, as it is I got in the pit for 1/3 on the Thursday...

Having said that I've heard of people being able to buy singles by calling them, so dunno...£1180 is still way too much considering some pit tix are around £999 (some have said £900) on eBay.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2063
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home